Thread: Rarities

Rarities

Back with more dumb questions but it seems like there are 6 rarity types?

Grey
    White
    Green
    Blue
    Orange/gold
    Red

Do we know the values? and do we know if there are different break down within each category like a G1 or G2 meaning one or the other show up more?

Gray = Created card/token
    White = Common
    Green = Uncommon
    Blue = Rare
    Red = Legendary
    Orange = Exclusive/Promo
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-Willy Wonka

What about the other question are there Uncommon 1 and uncommon 2's meaning the 2's show up twice as often?

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondancer View Post
    What about the other question are there Uncommon 1 and uncommon 2's meaning the 2's show up twice as often?
    Straight rarities in Hex. Do other games even do that anymore at least overtly. I know in WoW TCG certain commons were technically more common in some sets to help facilitate draft but it wasn't by a large amount.
    Go Fish

Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    Straight rarities in Hex. Do other games even do that anymore at least overtly. I know in WoW TCG certain commons were technically more common in some sets to help facilitate draft but it wasn't by a large amount.
    That is exactly the reason its done and am just curious if its being done here because it can really change a draft format if its not. Making it much higher Variance and more about what you happen to open as opposed to pick.

Except Orange also looks faction related based on the last article unless I mistook that flask as a promo. Your move kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Except Orange also looks faction related based on the last article unless I mistook that flask as a promo. Your move kyle
    Promo/Exclusive. Getting it from one faction and only with that character fulfills the Exclusive bit.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-Willy Wonka

Well I guess that falls in the definition of Exclusive though I think people would confuse that with Kickstarter, at least until we start to play. Promo/Exclusive/Faction Reward seems more clear but yeah I suppose I'm wrong

Faction Question: If you unlock a faction card (say, a card from The Ashen) using one character, can all of your champions (such as one who joined the Horns) use it in their decks? Or will there be a reputation requirement to playing certain cards? Also, are they tradeable?