Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pp and gk accounts on craigslist

Pp and gk accounts on craigslist

Cryptozoic I am not sure what action can be taken but I found this and thought I would share.

http://waco.craigslist.org/vgm/3824856457.html

Hope you can ban people like this, if not oh well.

Devoted Emissary
    Don't think anyone is biting though. This guy posted on CL last week I think and someone had posted to the forum.

CZE should e-mail him, get his info and force him out. He is ruining it for us all!!
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Black Omega
    Scourge of the North

I would hope, well in a perfect world they could get his ip from craigslist then match it against his ks account and ban all accounts associated with that IP address.

The problem with Kickstarter is that you can just lock-down any number of pledge tiers since you're not going to pay anything anyway which would lead to c***blocking the limited tiers from legitimate backers.

How can this guy sell what he doesn't even own yet. He wants to guarantee a sale before kickstarter ends, it's 100% profit without risk. People like these will bail just 1 hour before the project is due if they don't find buyers. Which is a shame because all what he's doing is blocking these tiers from everyone else.

This guy deserves the Douche Bag of the Month Award.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by RanaDunes View Post
    The problem with Kickstarter is that you can just lock-down any number of pledge tiers since you're not going to pay anything anyway which would lead to c***blocking the limited tiers from legitimate backers.

How can this guy sell what he doesn't even own yet. He wants to guarantee a sale before kickstarter ends, it's 100% profit without risk. People like these will bail just 1 hour before the project is due if they don't find buyers. Which is a shame because all what he's doing is blocking these tiers from everyone else.

This guy deserves the Douche Bag of the Month Award.
    Note to self: Be ready to pounce on a GK for the wife 1 hour before Kickstart is over.

I read that as "Be ready to pounce on the wife for a GK 1 hour before Kickstart is over." and did a double-take.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrfang View Post
    I read that as "Be ready to pounce on the wife for a GK 1 hour before Kickstart is over." and did a double-take.
    you're not the only one, sadly!
    To everyone who stacked on PP and GK: may you never have time for playing

Devoted Emissary
    This is like selling WoW accounts on ebay. They can only exist because people buy them. If none would buy things like that would end the goldfarmer/accountselling/powerlevelling business. Unfortunately there are buyer. And the buyers are the biggest issue in this case.
    Grand King + King tier Kickstarter Supporter…

and I still can't understand who would be stupid enough to buy ...
    at least in wow , and league of legends ... you get your account back ... meaning if you "sell it" you can always hose the guy who bought it .

an aquaintance of mine does that a lot with his wow and league accounts ... and I hate it a lot ...
    why don't the companies do SOMETHING against this ?
    it's beyond me -__-
    "Kneel before me and repent!"

http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png

I definitely hate to see this kind of stuff, and it's pretty despicable. I wish there was a way they could be punished, because someone who wants to play should have got that spot and not had to pay extra(unless they wanted to.)

And I know it's easy for me to say since I got the tier I wanted, but I agree with Thanisse. It is risky to buy these listings since it is too easy to get scammed. In addition, the scalpers will continue to scalp as long as they are encouraged by people buying from them.