Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Convince Me to keep the 250$ teir

Please Convince Me to keep the 250$ teir

Hey guys currently i have the 250 PP tier but im thinking about either GL collector or dropping down to a kings.

So please convince me of some of the levels.

Master Theorycrafter
    If you can afford to get it and think you'll be getting a lot of playtime out of the game, the $250 tiers are great value for what you get. If you utilize them to their full potential they easily pay back what you pay into them, and come with lots of additional awesome perks which will definitely help get you started in the game. Already having PP tier is also a big plus - a free draft per week for life essentially means you get $312 worth of packs a year, for free, and the potential to win more due to prizes.

Let me know when you drop your Pro Player so I can set my computer up!

Even if you don't like or care for draft, the Pro Player tier seems to be the best value. It's three free packs of the newest (or whichever) set every week forever.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsonbateman View Post
    If you can afford to get it and think you'll be getting a lot of playtime out of the game, the $250 tiers are great value for what you get. If you utilize them to their full potential they easily pay back what you pay into them, and come with lots of additional awesome perks which will definitely help get you started in the game. Already having PP tier is also a big plus - a free draft per week for life essentially means you get $312 worth of packs a year, for free, and the potential to win more due to prizes.
    I agree, thats why i latched onto it, but, im just having second thoughts and i am holding onto it in case there is something major that comes through soon, i would love to have the Draft for a year but i dont know what it's going to do to my bank account now. Heh.

I know i would play enough to get the benefit from at least Crawler and Guild, and possibly collector. Not sure about Pro

Master Theorycrafter
    Even if you just log on, use your free draft, rare draft and log off, that's like 5 mins a week for that $312 worth of cards. So worth it. But by all means, if you don't want that I'd happily take your PP. :-D And this is coming from a guy who'll probably PvE heaps and would get massive benefit out of DC (what I'm currently on) - PP providing a free draft per week for life is just way too potent to ignore for most players.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsonbateman View Post
    Even if you just log on, use your free draft, rare draft and log off, that's like 5 mins a week for that $312 worth of cards. So worth it. But by all means, if you don't want that I'd happily take your PP. :-D And this is coming from a guy who'll probably PvE heaps and would get massive benefit out of DC (what I'm currently on) - PP providing a free draft per week for life is just way too potent to ignore for most players.
    One of the problems is i dont know if i will be locked into the draft, im Australian so being on at the times when others are on is less convenient for me, i know thats a bizarre excuse but if people want to do a tounry im not going to opt out, ha ha. Stupid fighting spirit.

Stay PP, its a nobrainer - really!

Think long term. With PP you'll get 3 free packs of whichever collection you choose per week - for life. That is a long time
    Even if you are not really into PvP that is a great value - after all, PvP cards can be used in PvE without restrictions. And financially, the PP will pay off soon as has been pointed out above.
    If you can afford it, I'd advise you to keep it. If you are unsure, keep it anyway - one or two monts of water and bread will become an amusing memory in 2 years when you go get your free 3 boosters per week. If you know that you can't afford it, well... either ask a friend to support you or reduce your pledge, as harsh as that sounds.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Barin View Post
    One of the problems is i dont know if i will be locked into the draft, im Australian so being on at the times when others are on is less convenient for me, i know thats a bizarre excuse but if people want to do a tounry im not going to opt out, ha ha. Stupid fighting spirit.
    I'd be very surprised if there weren't drafts running 24/7.