Thread: Pro Player tournament

Master Theorycrafter

Pro Player tournament

Grand prize: 4 of every card at release

So the winner of this tourney would actually get himself the same topup as PRIMAL or above tiers => "4 of every non-exclusive card in the game at release". Since what do they mean with exactly with non-exclusive? This limitation isn't even mentioned for the grand prize of this tourney!

Concidering the prize, I think this will be a one time tournament (possibly spread across different smaller tournaments) between pro players?

Do we have any more details on this?

Hero of Adamanth
    On twitch.tv interview yesterday he said that it will be broken up into smaller (maybe 200 people) tournaments.

The prize is only for the first set. Also, stop talking about it since I am going to win it. I'll worry about those cards later.

lol 200 people would be the bigest tournament in wich i have ever participated

Yeah, it'll be a one time deal. I hope the playback functionality is in when these go down because I'd love to watch the finals of the various pods knowing that a full playset of set 1 is on the line. Exciting stuff! Er... I mean, I want to record myself winning. Yeah... that's it.

Basically, 10 people of the PP and UP (about 2075 people, because it include DL, Primal, Immortal, and Producers), will get 4x of the card set.

If a primal/immortal/producer won one of the tournaments, he'd have two playsets!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrfang View Post
    Basically, 10 people of the PP and UP (about 2075 people, because it include DL, Primal, Immortal, and Producers), will get 4x of the card set.

If a primal/immortal/producer won one of the tournaments, he'd have two playsets!
    I thought I only pro players were eligible to participate? But yea bassically those tiers get all benefits from underlying tiers right

Quote Originally Posted by nickon View Post
    I thought I only pro players were eligible to participate? But yea bassically those tiers get all benefits from underlying tiers right
    If you check the wall of images at the bottom of the KS, Grand King includes the Pro Player tournament as one of it's benefits.

Master Theorycrafter
    I know. Just thought it might have been exclusive for pro player, but that wouldnt make any sense for those more expensive tiers now would it. I just seem to lose it sometimes on the stuff that "stacks" and "dont stacks".

Quote Originally Posted by nickon View Post
    I know. Just thought it might have been exclusive for pro player, but that wouldnt make any sense for those more expensive tiers now would it. I just seem to lose it sometimes on the stuff that "stacks" and "dont stacks".
    Yeah, basically everything sums up for GK and higher except for stretch goals, but you only get 1 of the lower tiers benefits.