Passed level 1 judge for WoW TCG. Now what?

Pretty much what the subject of the thread stated. I passed the level 1 judge for WoW TCG, now what do I do? Do I get access to the system to post event results (where would link be located to download)? Do I receive any notice in my profile stating that I am a judge? Is there any handguide to what is expected of judges, etc...? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :-)

If you passed the test, there will be no further notice that you are a judge. The official documents are your guides. You can now judge tournaments.

As for sanctioning and posting event results, you'd need to also become a Tournament Organizer through wowtcg.cryptozoic.com/tournaments/to

If your store/location already has a TO, you'll have to coordinate with them on getting you on the tracker as a judge.

Congrats!

.....and by the way, grats and welcome to the team! :-)
    -Zhazhou
    Judge Level: Uncommon

"I've been trying to remember things, CLEARLY remember things, from my past, but the more I try to think back, the more it all starts to unravel. None of it seems real. It's like I've just been dreaming this life, and when I finally wake up, I'll be somebody else. Somebody totally different!"