Missing June Event Kit

Anyone else not get the June BG kit yet? Normal I have my kit by now but so far no good, today will be the 3rd event that I'm missing support for. I have been making up for not having promos by handing out rares from my own collection.
    T.O. and Champion of the Black Flame #643 For The Battle Standard Manchester, CT.
    You can find us here http://www.thebattlestandard.com/

You're going to want to contact Cryptozoic through the contact page. http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/

Let them know what's going on and they're usually really good about getting back to you in a timely manner. Keep in mind though it's the weekend.

Yeah I just wasn't sure it the kits where late or if it's just me missing the kit.
    T.O. and Champion of the Black Flame #643 For The Battle Standard Manchester, CT.
    You can find us here http://www.thebattlestandard.com/

The kits will be arriving later this month. This is what was sent to retailers in their newsletter:

These kits will be shipping in late June. They will contain the Noblegardens playmat, the Midsummer Fire Festival Playmat and promo cards, the June Battlegrounds kit and the July Battlegrounds kit. We're very sorry for this delay but wanted to make sure that your players received the high quality prizes they expect. Thanks for your patience!
    Drew Korfe
    Community & Events Manager
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

It is now July 1st and I have yet to receive ours.

Same here. We're still short Noblegarden playmats, the June kit, all Midsummer stuff, and the July kit. Any updates?

Hero of Adamanth
    This was posted to the Champion Facebook page today:

Jason Zila

Hi guys,
    I've heard a lot of concerns over the past few weeks about the state of the game and I want you to know we understand where you are coming from. The communication from our side has not been perfect, and for that I apologize. The monthly report is now up and I will be leaving it open until the 10th for those who are attending EUCC. Please take a few minutes to carefully answer the questions as I will be reading through them personally. Volunteer packages for Gen Con are being finalized and will be sent out next week. The 2013 Summer CotBF promotional are also being prepared and will be ready to ship before the end of the month. Finally, BG kits are currently in our warehouse and we're just waiting on the final batch of the July promo cards to arrive. As a reminder the BG kits will include:
    June BG kits
    July BG kits
    Noble Garden Playmats
    Midsummer Fire Festival Promotional Cards and Playmats

CZEV# 652
    Hillside Games
    Asheville, NC
    Level 1 Judge

This is from Jason:
    "BG kits are currently in our warehouse and we're just waiting on the final batch of the July promo cards to arrive. As a reminder the BG kits will include:

June BG kits
    July BG kits
    Noble Garden Playmats
    Midsummer Fire Festival Promotional Cards and Playmats"
    Champion of the Black Flame
    CZEV #14

Portland, OR