Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T-Shirt orders - EU shipping!

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Qorsair View Post
    No, and I apologize if I was unclear regarding my conclusion.

My view is that appeasing the overseas crowd doesn't appear to be a worthwhile endeavor, so I now understand why most companies don't even attempt it.
    I don't disagree. This is why I'm so happy that Hex is fully digital. If I choose not to buy a T-shirt, I'm not really diminishing my gameplay experience It's nice to have the swag though!
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

I checked WotC and they charge $26 international shipping for a shirt. CZE's pricing is actual quite reasonable when compared with the competition!

Going to 'team up' with some other HEXers in the UK to try and cut down on shipping and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by SamCube View Post
    I'm from spain. And I'm disappointed.
    We are adding Spain and South Korea to the list of available countries. They should both be availabe in a few minutes. Sorry.
    Last edited by Tiddley; 06-14-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Shipping is too high for any address.

Seriously, people need some perspective. I am in China and although I won't be getting a shirt, I appreciate that I have the option.

To anyone arguing the logistics: would you rather they focus their energy on logistics or the game? I know they aren't the same people, but if they have to hire someone to do it, then we're already losing focus.

Quote Originally Posted by gutock View Post
    Seriously, people need some perspective. I am in China and although I won't be getting a shirt, I appreciate that I have the option.

To anyone arguing the logistics: would you rather they focus their energy on logistics or the game? I know they aren't the same people, but if they have to hire someone to do it, then we're already losing focus.
    ~If you are in China you can probably run across the street and get 3 different styles of knockoffs already anyway~

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddley View Post
    We are adding Spain and South Korea to the list of available countries. They should both be availabe in a few minutes. Sorry.
    Thanks so much for fixing that! Appreciated!

Charge Bot
    Wow $17 to Europe didn't seem that bad, so I was curious how much it was to ship to BC Canada (west coast.)

It's over $28 in shipping so the shirt is almost $50 for someone in Canada.
    Pro Player Tier

Does anyone from Europe managed to order the t-shirts? I tried both with my card and my gf's and got:
    "Gateway Response: The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.
    Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below."

I'm pretty sure I've entered the correct address, so not sure if the problem is on my side.

I got the same message.