Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: T-Shirt orders - EU shipping!

Looking into it. Thank you for your patience.

We have changed an item in the system for international addresses. If you have any other issues, please let us know so we can review it as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

More than 37$ for a tee shirt (shipping costs included)...it's a bit expensive, even if this game will be the best out there ! ^^

I'm going to try to make it myself with the right logo

I'm from the UK and wish they could source a printer in Europe, $20 for a t-shirt sounds good but near enough $40 is ridiculous

Time Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by bogycoins View Post
    It works now. Thank you!
    Grrrr i get that same issue you mentioned when trying to order from Australia, hope they can fix it for me before deadline for ordering....

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Qorsair View Post
    No, and I apologize if I was unclear regarding my conclusion.

My view is that appeasing the overseas crowd doesn't appear to be a worthwhile endeavor, so I now understand why most companies don't even attempt it.
    I agree. They should just print these in Europe and offer EU-only shipping.

Master Theorycrafter
    The shipping is rough, I agree. But not even giving you the option of buying for your country at any cost, seems just wrong.
    I'm glad they are trying to fix that issue anyways.
    As for offering T-shirt printing in Europe. I agree, it would make the shirts more affordable. I would imagine such a solution might be explored if the T-shirts where going to be available long term. But I imagine, to get the contract costs they are wanting on these, considering the limited amount they will sell, they might have had to commit the whole thing to one manufacturer.
    Hopefully, at some point, when the game is successful, and there's a demand for new t-shirts. If the reconsider and offer hex shirts for sale again, they will take into account the international shipping costs, and contract with a company in europe, to provide a less expensive option for Euro/UK players. And if demand is enough, maybe one in Australia as well, for the New Zeland/ Aussie players.
    Last edited by keldrin; 06-26-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Patron-Officer
    keldrin@unnamed-council.com

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by Keznath View Post
    More than 37$ for a tee shirt (shipping costs included)...it's a bit expensive, even if this game will be the best out there ! ^^

I'm going to try to make it myself with the right logo
    @ Tiddley: is there any way in which we could be allowed to make a shirt for ourselves with the Ardent/Underworld logos? I doubt it, because of copyrights, but it never hurts to ask

Mother of Necro... 13 ish months old this one. And I don't think they will mind you making your own shirts for personal use, but not to sell.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png