Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekly updates make me sad. How about a daily leaker?

Weekly updates make me sad. How about a daily leaker?

I know it takes time to build proper updates, but my ravenous hunger for Hex info cannot be satiated. Can we get something very, very simple like a single leaked card Monday-Friday. No text, no explanation, just another new card to stare at.

Thanks!
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.hexmurderinc.com

Daily updates make me sad.

How about an hourly leak? Every hour I want Cory to post a picture of himself in his natural habitat.

I expect hourly wardrobe changes so that by launch we'll be able to turn it into a flip book.

Daily updates would be cool too, but think about it, hourly updates are cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by blakegrandon View Post

How about an hourly leak? Every hour I want Cory to post a picture of himself in his natural habitat.

I expect hourly wardrobe changes so that by launch we'll be able to turn it into a flip book.

I would rather see Cory wearing Google Glasses live streaming 24/7
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts

Quote Originally Posted by blakegrandon View Post

I would like hour updates on Kyle's bear fight. They could be in a diary format.

Day 1 14:40

The fight is over... for now. It wasn't easy but I managed to retreat to the tree tops, I must find soon...(to be continued) xD
    The First Rule About Collectors Is You Do Not Talk About Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    I would rather see Cory wearing Google Glasses live streaming 24/7
    Only if Cory hires someone to follow him around also wearing Google Glasses. That way while Cory is sleeping we can both watch him sleep and also pretend we are Cory at the same time.

You know these kind of threads pop up daily and start becoming boring; the game is under development and they have plenty of work in their hands, so the last thing they need atm is to satisfy our everlasting greed for content on a daily basis. My advice is stand by and enjoy what we are getting till September. And besides don't forget that we are basically writting history atm; we funded the game, we are shaping a community and come September we will reap the rewards. Patience is a virtue
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

you people scare me...

Quote Originally Posted by SnFuBaR View Post
    you people scare me...
    Not as much as we scare Cory....

"Insert nervous laughter/awkward staring here"

These threads do pop up, but they ask for a lot of work to be done. This is simply asking the put post a card picture in the forum. Much, much lower degree of difficulty. It is a different solution to a frequently requested problem.
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.hexmurderinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Indormi View Post
    I would like hour updates on Kyle's bear fight. They could be in a diary format.

Day 1 14:40

The fight is over... for now. It wasn't easy but I managed to retreat to the tree tops, I must find soon...(to be continued) xD
    Kyle`s Bear fight has been ongoing for almost two weeks now... One of the hidden stretch goals unlocked a live stream on EHexPN the Ocho... It is more like "The Hunger Games"...

This is why "Tiddley" has been seen moderating and OP_Kyle has been absent
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts