Master Theorycrafter

Hero Challenge @ DMF LA

Hello...

My name is Scot and I won the hero challenge in LA, wondering how to get hold of the lady who took my form submission for my name. I realize that I wrote it down incorrectly and wanted to get it fixed.

Anyone who has info on how I can contact the Crypto staff or whoever is the right person, please send me a PM so I can contact them.

Thanks again for a great weekend. LA was a blast!

-FOR THE HORDE-
    I've been everywhere and I'm standin' tall - I've seen a million faces.... AND I'VE ROCKED THEM ALL

Send an email to player@cryptozoic.com and we'll be able to help you out.

Master Theorycrafter
    Awesome thanks!

-S
    I've been everywhere and I'm standin' tall - I've seen a million faces.... AND I'VE ROCKED THEM ALL

Master Theorycrafter
    Hey there
    I remember back when I won this tourney, the TO told me it would be "about a year out" before I could expect to see my card printed

Since its been basically a year and a half now, I thought I would just check in to see if my prize card might be coming in the new set

That would RULE because I've heard the rumblings that this set is going to be Epic!

Anyway - if anyone has info, PM or email me and let me know.
    Just checking in.

You guys rock.
    Thanks for the time.

-Scot