Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to change Kickstarter tiers?

Is there a way to change Kickstarter tiers?

I misunderstood the rewards and wish to choose a different available tier, is this possible? Who would I need to contact?

Sorry that is not likely to happen, its been finalized already. but maybe you can find someone to trade with

Master Theorycrafter
    If you wish to speak to CZE directly, hexmedia@cryptozoic.com - however, I wouldn't hold your breath. They might be accommodating if the tier you wanted was of equal or lesser value and still had slots available, but they're well within their right to say that there's nothing they can do about it.

Only cze can solve this issue, but i doubt they will/can , since it has been stated so many times that KS pledges at this stage are final
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Crypto is pretty accommodating. If it was an available tier of equal value then I think they may do it for you. There's no guarantee, but you can try. If you are trying to upgrade however, that won't happen.

Thanks for the email address, that's what I was looking for. I simply want to change from raid leader to guild master now that I understand that "+1 Card in the opening hand of all players grouped with “The Raid Leader” in non-tournament PVE content FOR LIFE of the game!" doesnt apply to single player dungeons and only multiplayer ones.

Don't waste their time with an e-mail. The KS page was pretty straight forward with the rewards for each tier.

I'm sure they can spare a few minutes for someone who donated 250 dollars to their game.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    I'm sure they can spare a few minutes for someone who donated 250 dollars to their game.
    Not saying they couldn't spare the time, it's wasted time though. He's going to get an "I'm sorry but...." reply. If anything, I'm saving him time, and not allowing him to get his hopes up.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Going from Raid Leader to Guild Master? Neither tier sold out, I'd be surprised if they don't accomodate him.

That said, no way in hell would I be switching from RL to GM! But, to each his own.
    KICKSTARTER Backer Dragon Lord Pro Collector

Go pick up a Slacker Backer for your friends and/or family.