Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cory Q&A On The Forums

Cory Q&A On The Forums

It would be nice if we could get Cory onto a thread for an hour or two where he can answer our questions directly. I know we have a lot of questions but it seems unless you have a blog/youtube channel/fan site it's not very likely you'll have your questions answered directly. He can still pick and choose his questions, but they'll be from us rather than a middleman. He can skip a lot of the regular questions that he's answered a million times and get straight to the meat and potatoes (or tofu and potatoes for you vegetarians out there).

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    It would be nice if we could get Cory onto a thread for an hour or two where he can answer our questions directly. I know we have a lot of questions but it seems unless you have a blog/youtube channel/fan site it's not very likely you'll have your questions answered directly. He can still pick and choose his questions, but they'll be from us rather than a middleman. He can skip a lot of the regular questions that he's answered a million times and get straight to the meat and potatoes (or tofu and potatoes for you vegetarians out there).
    I like the Idea, but unless Cory is in for this idea, it's pointless.

I think that the best way to do it is that everyone will ask here qustions.
    In the front page (first message) there will be a sum of all the questions in two sections:
    a. qustions that have not been answered, and waiting for one.
    b. questions that have been answered (by crypto member or a form member with a source)
    that way it will be easy to track!
    Last edited by GreyWorm; 07-20-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Heh 've proposed something similar for any fansites going to Gencon...that with community's help they will assemble a questionnaire and leave it to them there to answer it in their leisure, then post it at their sites. This will be easier at it won't occupy Cory's or any of the team's time, and can be answered with the best of their knowledge and not in a rush. Also the questions will be more relevant and up to the point; Here is the thread for reference http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26447
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWorm View Post
    I like the Idea, but unless Cory is in for this idea, it's pointless.

I think that the best way to do it is that everyone will ask here qustions.
    In the front page (first message) there will be a sum of all the questions in two sections:
    a. qustions that have not been answered, and waiting for one.
    b. questions that have been answered (by crypto member or a form member with a source)
    that way it will be easy to track!
    I agree but Cory says is checks out the forums, he really should be able to pop in and answer a few questions that we (the community) actually want answered. We don't care how Kickstarter launched Hex, we don't care about how he plans to implement TCG with an MMO twist (We do care, but we already know the answers because he's answered these a million times). We all have questions, some more legit than others of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowelf View Post
    Heh 've proposed something similar for any fansites going to Gencon...that with community's help they will assemble a questionnaire and leave it to them there to answer it in their leisure, then post it at their sites. This will be easier at it won't occupy Cory's or any of the team's time, and can be answered with the best of their knowledge and not in a rush. Also the questions will be more relevant and up to the point; Here is the thread for reference http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26447
    We paid them over two million dollars, I think it is within our right to occupy at least a little bit of their time ;-)

It's our right to get what we paid for. Anything else is their generosity. And they have been extremely generous already. I'd like some questions answered. But they don't owe us jack.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

I'd rather they spend their time developing and polishing the game than answering questions on the forums. Once per week update, the occasional Q&A sessions, and live streaming coming in August is plenty, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
    I'd rather they spend their time developing and polishing the game than answering questions on the forums. Once per week update, the occasional Q&A sessions, and live streaming coming in August is plenty, imo.
    I think most unanswered questions are because they haven't decided and just don't want to commit to anything until they are sure.
    To answer even 5 (normal) questions a day shouldn't take more then 5-10 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    It's our right to get what we paid for. Anything else is their generosity. And they have been extremely generous already. I'd like some questions answered. But they don't owe us jack.
    Slow down Racecar. Nobody said they owed us anything (which in reality they do owe us quite a bit).

Nah, cause each of those answers will be taken out of context, then have to be restated. It could take weeks for the fallout to die down.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.