Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest JtH Video - Wild Root Dancer Analysis (+ a PSA)

Master Theorycrafter

Latest JtH Video - Wild Root Dancer Analysis (+ a PSA)

Hey everyone,

I'm going to open with a PSA here - I'm going on holiday next Tuesday... which means from that point on, no new videos for about two weeks, and no advanced drafting tactics on my channel until I get back. >.<

However, there are plenty of great fan content producers amongst the community, and I encourage you all to check out the list here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24969

With that out of the way, my latest video is out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNkCtwevEE

In this video we scrutinize Wild Root Dancer to see just how he might perform in the three major environments - that is, PvP constructed, drafting, and PvE. So just how good is this card? Is it likely to see play? Watch on and find out!

I feel like I learnt a lot from my last other card analysis videos and the feedback I received from them, so I'm confident this covers a large array of information about Wild Root Dancer and his potential applications. ;-) At just over 8 minutes dedicated to a single card, hopefully you can learn a lot about this amazing dancer!

Peace,

Jax

I like using the +2/2 on warlock inquisitor with the when it comes into play effect deal damage equal to its attack, as the buff is permanent and whenever warlock inquisitor dies he comes back into your hand(a little more expensive) he keeps his +2/2 and making him an even bigger problem each time you kill him

I'm sorry, but I couldn't finish watching the movie with the annoying up-beat music in the background.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't finish watching the movie with the annoying up-beat music in the background.
    Too loud, or just not your cup of tea? I thought I had gotten a nice handle on the volume so it was there, but not overpowering. Personally, unless I have headphones in I can barely hear it at all. :-P

I didn't even know there was music playing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsonbateman View Post
    Too loud, or just not your cup of tea? I thought I had gotten a nice handle on the volume so it was there, but not overpowering. Personally, unless I have headphones in I can barely hear it at all. :-P
    It's a bit to much upbeat and distracting. You're trying to teach people, so music with an upbeat isn't really fit to be played in the background. Just my opinion obviously

I didn't really notice the music at all after the first minute or so.
    Anyway, nice video. I'm a fan of this card - mentioned it briefly on Casual Hex yesterday!

Rage Monger no longer has speed and is now a Veteran Gladiator. However, your point is still accurate.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by syphonhail View Post
    Rage Monger no longer has speed and is now a Veteran Gladiator. However, your point is still accurate.
    Oh is it? I thought it was the other way around, that Vet Gladiator had become Rage Monger. >.< My bad!

Gigantisaur
    Great video - I think you skipped over the "Unique" draw back when considering PVP constructed.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL