Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Games to play while waiting for HEX - is infinity wars any good?

Devoted Emissary

Arrow Games to play while waiting for HEX - is infinity wars any good?

Hey Hexers,

I am going to see my best friend (it has been some time) and I would like to play hex with him so much, unfortunately I cant:/ . I found infinity wars beta keys - a seller is offering me those for few bucks one, is it even good? I mean I dotn mind paying 5 bucks but can we play together in that game?

Or do you guys have any other suggestions? Maybe some co-op games - rpgs and so on...
    Thanks!

Going through some Steam backlog atm. Binding of Isaac is first up, and goddamn it's hard... Legend of Grimrock and Breath of Death are on there too. As well as starting yet another game of Civ V.
    I hate your big image banner signature, and blocked it with adblock.

I will be happy to give you a beta key for free. It's still in the beggining stages but it's fun and has some really cool artwork.

If you want a key just create an account and pm me the e-mail you used to set-up. we have unlimited beta keys not sure why anyone would sell them.

Edit: apparently username works as well so if you would rather pm me that then that's fine as well.
    Last edited by incitfulmonk21; 07-01-2013 at 08:50 AM.

I've been playing a little Infinity Wars atm (I believe you can get free access by referral, but I'm not sure of all the details; all I know is that I got in for free via a referral), and it's ok. It's quite a bit different from other TCGs I've played, and has its upsides and downsides.

As is to be expected though, if you aren't willing to put money into it then accruing cards is a very slow slog, and you'd lose to anyone who's been playing long enough (or put money into it) in order to acquire the top decks. Which is pretty much the same as most TCGs. Just mentioning it as I'm not willing to put money into it (saving for Hex), so at this point I'm only just starting to put stuff together, and still have a long way to go (can only easily acquire 1050 IP - currency - a day, and the starter decks which have a large amount of cards take about 14k. Plus there's no auction house or trading option yet, so your only options are starters, boosters of 3 common cards, or putting money into it).

Personally, I'm playing Pokemon Fire Red. Haven't got anything more recent than that and cbb buying black/white 2 now with X/Y so close, but I'm enjoying myself. The stories and pokes may change, but the basic gameplay is the same whether it's gen 3 or gen 4/5. :-P

Haven't played infinity wars but i'll check it out. Currently playing Duels of Champions and some Witcher 2
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by incitfulmonk21 View Post
    I will be happy to give you a beta key for free. It's still in the beggining stages but it's fun and has some really cool artwork.

If you want a key just create an account and pm me the e-mail you used to set-up. we have unlimited beta keys not sure why anyone would sell them.

Edit: apparently username works as well so if you would rather pm me that then that's fine as well.
    sent you pm thank you very much :-)

Happy to help. the key will go to your e-mail. when we play each other we get additional IP so even better then a standard beta key .

Devoted Emissary
    btw guys gimme some more coop games! I checked most of the games here and they are solo!

Like borderlands 2 :-D

thanks all though I personally recommend you folks SMITE you can register or I can send you invite :-)

Master Theorycrafter
    I played Smite a while ago and enjoyed it, now my launcher always says the servers are down.

How did I not hear about Smite before? Looks neat, dling it now. Sadly, until I run the cable wire to my room (for which I need a ladder...) so I can move my modem and not be on wifi, I won't get to play much I don't think. My computer has this weird obsession with not liking wifi very much.
    I hate your big image banner signature, and blocked it with adblock.