Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Site won't accept my activation code

I know this sounds strange since I can post like normal but when I activated my account the site didn't recognize my activation code. I also didn't get a CZE id, though this doesn't seem to impede my use of the forum either. I'd greatly appreciate any help with this.

I'm having this problem as well. I received an email with my activation code but no CZE ID. The activation code isn't being accepted either.

Has anyone found a work around for this?

Same problem here
    I don't know what to do now ... any suggestions?

Serayo,

Your account is activated and good to go!

Our systems can get rather picky and not accept the activation code once the account has been created. If you find that the activation code is not being accepted but you are able to post in the forums, you should be OK. If you would still like to make sure everything is completed, just shoot us an e-mail through our customer service portal.

CZE ID cards are given out at local hobby stores that hold battleground events. The Tournament Organizer for the event will have a stock of these cards. CZE ID cards are not necessary to continue your account setup.

Sounds fine
    Thank you!

What should i write in the email that i could / should send to the Customer Service Portal ?!

Just write in the body of the e-mail that you would like to make sure your account is activated because you have an issue with your activation code not being accepted.

I already checked your account Serayo and it is activated. So you do not need to submit an e-mail.

I have a Wowtcg game code and when i go to the redemption page it won't let me select my realm, and the redeem boot won't click. What do I to get my in-game code now??

Looks like an error with Blizzard's website. I'd recommend asking on their tech support forum.
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

Quote Originally Posted by Gmarcos22 View Post
    I have a Wowtcg game code and when i go to the redemption page it won't let me select my realm, and the redeem boot won't click. What do I to get my in-game code now??
    I'm seeing the same issue. The Realm dropdown isn't updating properly with the Region dropdown selection, which loos like a bug with the website. I've opened a case with Cryptozoic Entertainment Support Center, but their forum indicates expected delays in response through 9/22; terrible timing I guess.
    http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/News/Ne...elay-0919-0922
    I'll update here once I hear back from them on resolution. Hope we all will be able to redeem out loots soon!
    I looked into opening a ticket with Blizzard, in case the redemption site is managed by them, but I wasn't able to find any relevant topic there.