Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KS Captain Tier vs Slacker Backer

Quote Originally Posted by JesusChristMD View Post
    can we seriously not go ONE thread without someone crying about the littlest stupid things?

Jesus Christ in heaven please smite him.
    Nice name. Nice crying too. And no. We cant. Its a free forum, we can write whatever we want. I stated the truth even. So shush.

Also. I doubt there is a god. But if there was, he would problably be more concerned with you asking to smite ppl than with me crying about littlest stupid things.

How can you possibly go "nice crying" after YOU ARE CRYING??!?!?!!?!?!?!

I'm literally open-mouthed at your hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    It was easy to get dragged along beyond the wallet
    Yea, I spent way more than I should have. Not sure that I will be 40x happier than a slacker-backer. Time will tell, I guess.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

your sig clearly emulate every emotion i have about this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChristMD View Post
    How can you possibly go "nice crying" after YOU ARE CRYING??!?!?!!?!?!?!

I'm literally open-mouthed at your hypocrisy.

Is anyone willing to sell the product listed in my 1st post so I can upgrade my slacker or would have an "empty" king tier they could pass on?

Quote Originally Posted by Prophecy View Post
    Is anyone willing to sell the product listed in my 1st post so I can upgrade my slacker or would have an "empty" king tier they could pass on?
    I'm sure people will be unloading their empty kings early on, just be careful and don't get scammed out of your money.

In the meantime you can enter two of my contests for a chance to win a box of packs.
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26027
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26055
    I advocate for removing the deck and instead have a picture of boobs and each turn Cory's face dunks into them and pulls out a card with his teeth.

Thank You I've already nominated in the first thread, hope someone nominates me ;-)
    Ill have to get a recent snap for the second.

Well you know, it's easy to look back in hindsight and feel regret.

Some KS things that have turned out really well I look back and kick myself for not investing more heavily in.

Other KS things have turned out really poorly and I look back and kick myself for ever getting involved at all.

Othertimes I sell something and a day later it's suddenly much more valuable and I lost money.

Other times I hold onto something for one more day, and then overnight the price drops and I have lost money I could have made by selling it.

It is human nature to look much more closely, and weigh more heavily, all these 'negative' experiences, while ignoring equally beneficial experiences where we did the right thing.

So it's best just to not be too concerned worrying about what might have been. I wish I'd spent more on Hex while the KS was up, I will enjoy the game regardless.

That said, I will not be unhappy if they make the slacker backer option better. But remember that once they have the funding they need, any improvements they make represent loss income for them.

Quote Originally Posted by nrflorencio View Post
    Nice name. Nice crying too. And no. We cant. Its a free forum, we can write whatever we want. I stated the truth even. So shush.
    Well, you've certainly taken advantage of this being a digital environment to "fix" one of a physical forum's major flaws - you would have been asked to leave long ago if we were gathered together in person.