Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KS Captain Tier vs Slacker Backer

KS Captain Tier vs Slacker Backer

I love my slacker-backer, hex and everything I've seen thus far but I just made myself sad by doing something silly and looking at what extra my 50$ slacker funds would have netted me if I had stumbled earlier to HEX for the kickstarter.

Captain extra reward over and above the rewards of Slacker Backer
    -26 x Extra Booster (20x Set 1, 3x Set 2, 3x Set 3)
    -3 x Extra Starter decks
    -3 x Free Drafts (9 x set 1 boosters and $3 entry)
    -1 Extra Month of VIP (ie 4 x Set 1 Boosters)
    -Digital Artbook
    -Mercenaries: Zoltog; Bergamot Ebonrock; Bebo
    -2 each of the Following Exclusive PvE: Chest'O Hex; Princess Cory; Lady Cassandra; Void Marauder; Spectral Assassin; Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter; Orson's Dream; Crowd Roars
    -2 each of the Following PVP Cards: Replicator's Gambit; Princess Victoria
    -Sleeves: Million Dollar; Squire; Warrior; Captain

I've seen the I missed the kick-starter thread and that's amazing, really I am not complaining, I realise it was a one time deal and I missed it. I am cool with that and have already jumped into Hex at the less lucrative option, but I still wish I hadn't done this comparison at the extra loot the Captain tier gets. I keep thinking about what I could have had instead of what I did get (ie alpha and beta access and some product to an awesome looking game)

Time Bug
    Yeah I was glad when they finally took the KS reward list off the front page. I would always be tempted to look at it and cry. Although it's probably a good thing (for my wallet) that I missed the Kickstarter. I likely would have blown a lot more than the $50 Slacker Backer cost me.
    Every gamer has an opinion. Check mine out at:

http://mmovagabond.blogspot.com

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintia View Post
    Yeah I was glad when they finally took the KS reward list off the front page. I would always be tempted to look at it and cry. Although it's probably a good thing (for my wallet) that I missed the Kickstarter. I likely would have blown a lot more than the $50 Slacker Backer cost me.
    It was easy to get dragged along beyond the wallet

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    It was easy to get dragged along beyond the wallet
    I know the feeling; started as king and ended up $750 poorer (but happier)
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowelf View Post
    I know the feeling; started as king and ended up $750 poorer (but happier)
    First rule of CBB is don't quote or respond to a hammer post. Come on man you know better than to interact with that hammerdouche

Don't feel bad. Even the people who got in in time for KS missed some of the best tiers as they got snapped up right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Don't feel bad. Even the people who got in in time for KS missed some of the best tiers as they got snapped up right away.
    Yeah I am not talking about the expensive tiers though, I am talking about Captain which was $50 the same price I paid for slackerbacker. Its amazing how much further that $50 would have gone had I been able to get an unlimited-capped captain tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophecy View Post
    Yeah I am not talking about the expensive tiers though, I am talking about Captain which was $50 the same price I paid for slackerbacker. Its amazing how much further that $50 would have gone had I been able to get an unlimited-capped captain tier.
    Yeah i feel u but what you are getting now is still a better deal than what ppl at launch will be getting; find solace on that
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

I would feel the same. But since crypto decided to chicken out on using the digital environment to fix some of the physical TCG's major flaws, ill problably just not play this game.

Really a waste though. Since they boast so much about all the things they can do since its a digital TCG..

Quote Originally Posted by nrflorencio View Post
    I would feel the same. But since crypto decided to chicken out on using the digital environment to fix some of the physical TCG's major flaws, ill problably just not play this game.

Really a waste though. Since they boast so much about all the things they can do since its a digital TCG..

can we seriously not go ONE thread without someone crying about the littlest stupid things?

Jesus Christ in heaven please smite him.