Thread: Hex Fan Art contest and draw to win boosters!

Talking Hex Fan Art contest and draw to win boosters!

HexDM booster give-away has started!

There are two ways to win: a fan art contest and a draw.

Every participant will have a chance to win 30 Hex: Shards of Fate boosters with a draw taking place on Tuesday, August 13th. To be counted as a participant for the draw you'll have to like HexDM Facebook page (http://goo.gl/084ie), that's all.

A jury composed of TCG players and illustrators will select the best fan art. The fan art contest winner will be rewarded by 60 Hex boosters! Fan arts have to be your own creation and unpublished.
    Participants keep the right over their artwork but accept that HexDM uses it on its website and social networks posts. Participants have to send their fan art before Tuesday, August 13th via e-mail to gyrfalco@hex-datamine.com. The artworks have, of course, to be clearly related to Hex: Shards of Fate.
    The fan art winner will be announced before the end of August.

If you have questions, please ask them here or on the HexDM facebook page

GL & HF!

To be counted for the draw, will we count if we've already liked it ages ago? I assume yes, but was just making sure. Also the fan art contest sounds awesome!

Good job guys; I hope you have a great turn out and get some awesome submissions!

Master Theorycrafter
    I couldn't draw a decent picture if my continued existence counted on it.

...but I'm hoping the morning crew gets a look at this thread...

Yes Gorgol, those who already like the page are counted as participant for the draw, we don't even ask them if they want to

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgol View Post
    To be counted for the draw, will we count if we've already liked it ages ago? I assume yes, but was just making sure. Also the fan art contest sounds awesome!

Thanks for the contest. Just submitted my entry and hope you like it. Are there any objections to sharing the artwork here or your facebook page?