Few cards in battleground kits

I have a problem, when he organized the tournament Battleground enroll more than 8 competitors so I find it difficult to properly distribute the cards that come in the kit battleground

Now my question is, can you send me more kits or I have to put limits to the tournament fee each battleground week tournament.

I honestly do not want to put limits of participants .. rather I would like to raise more battleground tournament participants .. if possible make two each SUNDAY who are the designated dates in my store for tournaments.

Usually the BG kit has 24 participation cards. This is enough for one each for 24 unique players throughout a month.
    The prize ones are 16, which is enough for top 4 at four events or top 8 at 2 events.

If you are getting over 24 players per event, I suggest that you just give to the first 24 who enroll. This encourages people to come early if nothing else. Are you getting over 24 unique players per month?
    Gary Stevenson
    'Garyk Stormcrier'

SI:7 CZEV #310
    Tokyo, Japan

Facebook: World of Warcraft in Japan

Thank you very much for answering ... then no problem only BATTLEGROUND KIT perform 2 events to attend so more people cards ... and do 4 as the recommended file attached is sent to Battleground Kit