Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld And Females

Quote Originally Posted by HyenaNipples View Post
    the Shin'hare are insane rodents
    FYI, rabbits are not rodents (though they are often considered vermin). This is a common misconception. Unless you were just being hyperbolic? If so, my apologies.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Master Theorycrafter
    No. I was not. Bask in your pedantic victory.

Master Theorycrafter
    The issue with the Necrotic is that female/male does not really matter since it is an alien conscious that moves from body to body. Without more information on the culture it is reasonable that gender does not exist in Necrotic culture except for clothing, which could be more practicality then fashion
    they, the host bodies, are dead. sex is only relevant from the perspective of genetic component or expressed phenotype of the life instance. In this case the corpses are either formerly male or female, assuming the came from a race that had sexes.

you could say the exact same thing about necrotic men.

it's biomass. dead biomass.

http://vimeo.com/karmafeast/hellrealm
    Last edited by keroko; 07-27-2013 at 08:47 AM.

One subtle thing I like about Magic is how all of their angels are female. It's simply something they decided on a long time ago and it's kind of a cool thing. It might be nice if Hex did that with a particular race or creature type later on down the road (like the aforementioned post about mermaids.) Especially since we'll need some duality to the all male look of the dwarves.

Master Theorycrafter
    nu uh on the only female angels (specifically) - u no ruin my eye prons

Mysogyny: That word does not mean what you seem to think it means.

The dwarves are genderless rock-piles, and the vennen are ruled by a female (and a primal one, no less) which is about as unmysogynistic as you can get.

Devs only know what's the FULL deal with the necrotics, but they don't seem to have a "you're female, therefore you suck" mentality.

The vermin ARE a bit mysogynistic, in that it doesn't seem like the Emperor can be a female, but those are the only ones.

You know who seems to be the most mysogynistic so far? Humans. From the King Gabriel's entry:

"Princess Victoria, the eldest, is a fighter of estimable prowess, though her parents wish she would concern herself with duties more typical of female royalty."

Behold, very slight mysogyny.

Am i the only one disappointed over never seeing a sexy female stone dwarf, or female vennen in a bikini?

Master Theorycrafter
    I'm fighting a never ending full on war over at the ffxiv forums, defending against implementation of 'ass sliders' and people complaining they can only go to G cup or whatever. I'm glad our community isn't made up of slavering boys (yet).

here's a thing about a lady fighter in hard armor. they'd strap em down, or cut em off. simple as that.

I want to see beautiful women who'd do just that.
    Who're powerful of mind, who are manifestations of will,
    not reflections of estrogen or the desires of testosterone.
    They're not looking for equality, for approval, or for validation.
    They demand and strive to exceed their own excellence.

I'm looking for women who are beyond capable, as it is IRL,
    those who would rise when it was needed.

so no vennen in sexy, hot thorax revealing lingerie.
    more women who'd make their opponents know their unmaking and quake.

one sex to the other is just inverted genitals - either way you look.

The Princess will save the Queen.
    Last edited by keroko; 07-28-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demar_Black View Post
    Vennen are just driders from D&D, which I think were also all male right?

The rabbits are a bit unusual in that being a concubunny is an honor...though we should ideally have female bunnies in other roles as time goes on.

Dwarves could have females.

Necrotic do have females. This one is definitely not a sausagefest race.
    More importantly about Necrotic is humans have females, and necrotic use human bodies. We don't actually know if necrotic even have different sexes or not do we.

Master Theorycrafter
    Lixil the Deathless inhabits a corpse which has boobs, but I don't think that means female.

The Necrotic are asexual as far as I can tell. Since they are animated by Entrath's finite supply of Hex gems, they technically can't reproduce at all. It will be a different story if we find out the Necrotic can create Hex gems.