Thread: Hexonomics Part 4: Preparing for the Gold Auction House

Master Theorycrafter

Hexonomics Part 4: Preparing for the Gold Auction House

Howdy Hexers!

Today I take a look at bending my experience in other MMO gold auction systems to prepare for opportunities in the future Hex gold auction house. Enjoy the initial dive because as beta releases we will go even deeper to find the value hidden with in the Hexonomics!

Also keep an eye out on the channel. There maybe a few subtle changes coming up and they mean Serious Business is a foot.

~Mokog
    HexHunterMokog:

My Latest Video: DeckTech: Elemental Storms!
    @ YouTube @ Facebook @ Twitter @ Twitch.tv

Learn from Failure. Be Humble in Success.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokog View Post
    Today I take a look at bending my experience in other MMO gold auction systems to prepare for opportunities in the future Hex gold auction house. Enjoy the initial dive because as beta releases we will go even deeper to find the value hidden with in the Hexonomics!
    Love the Hexonomics series as always! The part about hording time saving items to sell to future players was great - its kinda like the low level crafting materials in WoW. Sure you could farm them up anywhere and it would only take a little time, but tons of people just bought them from the AH - great place to earn some easy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokog View Post
    Also keep an eye out on the channel. There maybe a few subtle changes coming up and they mean Serious Business is a foot.
    Color me seriously excited!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want more Hex content? Check out card breakdowns, PvE guides, and other Hex videos at:
    The SeriousBsnsGames channel