Hero of Adamanth

Tracker Troubleshooting (Program Error)

After a battleground a couple weeks ago, I went to close the tournament, but there was an issue with a temporary ID. I'm not sure what I did, but the program quit, and I had to restart it. When it came up, it told me I needed to reconcile the temporary ID, which I did. But when I go to select the open tournament from the drop down box, the tracker stalls out, sends up error messages, and then closes. The error messages simply state there was a problem, and the tracker is now closing.

I can create new tournaments and select them and run them, close them, and upload them. But the open tournament is still in the drop down box, and any time I go to select it, the tracker crashes. I don't just want to have that open tournament there forever, so I was hoping someone here might know of a solution to delete it manually, or something. Will uninstalling and reinstalling the tracker help? Or will that lose information? Like my player lists.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    CZEV# 652
    Hillside Games
    Asheville, NC
    Level 1 Judge

If you go to C:\ProgramData\Cryptozoic\Tracker you will find some .mdb files. Delete them and all tournaments will be removed from tracker.

Note that these are database files which contain everything Tracker knows about. It will not only delete the tournaments, but also all saved CZE IDs you have, etc. Effectively Tracker will remember nothing about the past.
    Matthew Del Buono
    Master Judge
    "Everybody knew it was impossible, until someone turned up who didn't know that."