Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious package in mail

Question Mysterious package in mail

I yesterday received a card about a mysterious package in my mail with no sender name or address. It came from the USA and now is at our local customs office.

Could it be that it's the T-Shirt?

Hopefully that's it and not some of the extra props Cory used in the initial KS video. Be worried if you get a knock on the door and a man in a dark suit asks "Sir, do you know a Cory Jones?"

Hmm unlikely since at last week's update they said that the t-shirt will be in the mail within the next few weeks

Link to the update http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ard-game/posts
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowelf View Post
    Hmm unlikely since at last weeks' update they said that the t-shirt will be in the mail within the next few weeks

Link to the update http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ard-game/posts
    Uh Oh, if not the shirts then it must be some of the illegal props. Looks like he is about to be subjected to some intense investigation and maybe even held for upto 48 hours.

Maybe another plausible reason is that CZE sent the international orders out first though knowing they would take longer to arrive. My first idea sounds much more interesting though... I'm sticking with that

If it turns out to be a mercenary, please don't tell anyone about it. That'll just spawn another dozen threads of people complaining that they don't have one.

No shirts in the mail yet, but it should be really soon!

Quote Originally Posted by noragar View Post
    If it turns out to be a mercenary, please don't tell anyone about it. That'll just spawn another dozen threads of people complaining that they don't have one.
    Who said anything about mercs being sent in the mail? The only mercs that will be given are the one's at Gencon and you have to attend to get them

Edit; congrats on mod status Stok3d; well deserved
    Last edited by Shadowelf; 08-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok3d View Post
    Uh Oh, if not the shirts then it must be some of the illegal props. Looks like he is about to be subjected to some intense investigation and maybe even held for upto 48 hours.

Maybe another plausible reason is that CZE sent the international orders out first though knowing they would take longer to arrive. My first idea sounds much more interesting though... I'm sticking with that
    Looks like it was the MOD transformation kit.
    Grand King......maybe more

Master Theorycrafter
    they should make 500usd cosplay items on commission and sell them at the con and pre-order, with attached tcg card lvld up nicely or something. sell at the vendor hall. do they have a vendor hall at the wow one? do vendors do that? barter for extra treasure boxes with purchase in trade? traders forum card - -1% ah tax on all transactions.
    Last edited by keroko; 08-08-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starhowl View Post
    I yesterday received a card about a mysterious package in my mail with no sender name or address. It came from the USA and now is at our local customs office.

Could it be that it's the T-Shirt?
    Don't ever, ever open packages that don't have a return address; it could be a drug bust, or worse, a bomb.

Anyone else find it interesting that we haven't heard from the OP since he made this post?