Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: GenCon & Hex - Stories, Pics, and Video

Gigantisaur
    Let's hope it's more Funktion less Fail
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was funktion's mission for much of the night!
    Awesome, sounds we (the ppl not @ Gen Con) are not left behind.

Thanks so much guys, you are Awesome!!!
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...18944-blue.png

Grand King that loves collecting things twice because he thinks he's a pro player.

In case you havent heard it from me already, Ive been amazed this whole weekend at how humble and passionate these guys are. Really though words are not enough. Ill be doing my best to be updating with more concrete stuff once im home, having internet issues at the con.

Also im very pleasently surprised at how many people standing in line to play hex had never heard of it, the playerbase is going to growing so fast. Lots of newcomers / outsiders have a ton of interest in this game.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Some really quick thoughts about the Dragon Lord dinner... http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013...n-lord-dinner/

Sleepy time!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Omg, Zeedu... now that's one hell of a wincon. At least +2 significant card advantage whenever it connects... yes please!

However, 7 mana and requires a combat phase to actually see the benefit means Jax = sad panda. I don't know if there'll be a control archetype that's hard enough in set 1 that will warrant playing a 7 drop as a finisher; I think right now I prefer the Ancestor's Chosen route.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsonbatemanhex View Post
    Omg, Zeedu... now that's one hell of a wincon. At least +2 significant card advantage whenever it connects... yes please!

However, 7 mana and requires a combat phase to actually see the benefit means Jax = sad panda. I don't know if there'll be a control archetype that's hard enough in set 1 that will warrant playing a 7 drop as a finisher; I think right now I prefer the Ancestor's Chosen route.
    didn't the thing say its set 2?

Indeed it does... seems odd to release a set 2 spoiler before set 1 is even out; I was on autopilot and just assumed set 1. ^^ Regardless, my statement holds general truth - 7 drops need some very hard control and a lot of upside to warrant being played (in competitive PvP; it'll surely find homes in casual, limited and PvE).

Wow! The USB and the poster are pretty neat! What a great move from Crypt to give something out to those highlevel backers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    Wow! The USB and the poster are pretty neat! What a great move from Crypt to give something out to those highlevel backers!
    I totally agree. Sadly, it's only for the ones able to attend.

I'm still trying to figure out how that USB thing works though. Can't see where the connector is. Any specs on it? *curious*

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    I totally agree. Sadly, it's only for the ones able to attend.

I'm still trying to figure out how that USB thing works though. Can't see where the connector is. Any specs on it? *curious*
    something like this http://www.usbtrader.com/usb-flash-d...FXMgtAodzCwAuw
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL