Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GenCon & Hex - Stories, Pics, and Video

Cory may possibly be the coolest, most self aware game designer of all time.

*whistles appreciatively*
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

A new card, a rename, and a rename+nerf. Also, Wild Child, a 2/2 for 2 with a single wild threshold at common.

In addition, I can confirm that hex_colin is the first person ever to lose a match of HEX.

Quote Originally Posted by wurtil View Post

A new card, a rename, and a rename+nerf. Also, Wild Child, a 2/2 for 2 with a single wild threshold at common.

In addition, I can confirm that hex_colin is the first person ever to lose a match of HEX.
    Wow! You actually already played Hex?

I'm happy for you and wish I could share the experience.
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2...ture_d00dz.jpg
    Producer | 2x Grand King | Pro Player

Gigantisaur

Wow poor Master Beast Rider :-( New Art New Name and downgraded to a Minor Socket.
    Sorry Jax's it doesn't look good for the one the only WRD either.
    Last edited by hammer; 08-15-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

I don't suppose they would make two different cards with the same basic ability, one as a socketable major, and one as a minor? That's pretty unlikely, right? Poor Master Beast Rider.
    --ossuary

Wow Feral Ogre is pretty cool.

So are there more/different decks on gencon than spoiled two weeks ago and on the twitch stream?

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    I don't suppose they would make two different cards with the same basic ability, one as a socketable major, and one as a minor? That's pretty unlikely, right? Poor Master Beast Rider.
    Nope, confirmed with Ben Stoll that this is the date of MasterBeast Rider.

Also, servers are down right now, only got those images from watching hex_collin play a (quarter) of a match against the ai.

Nope, confirmed with Ben Stoll that this is the date of MasterBeast Rider.

Also, servers are down right now, only got those images from watching hex_collin play a (quarter) of a match against the ai.
    That's interesting. So the AI is as good as they said it would be?

Sad about the MBR nerf but I guess it really was too strong for an uncommon.
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2...ture_d00dz.jpg
    Producer | 2x Grand King | Pro Player

The Feral Ogre has to have been boosted somehow. No way would there be a 3/2 crush for 2 resource as a common. I'm guessing it's just 3/2 for 2, which is perfectly fine. Something else must have given it crush (I know we've talked on these forums before about the green text not being consistent in the version of the game they most recently showed us, but 3/2 for 2 makes the most sense to me).
    --ossuary