Thread: How long do you have to redeem kickstarter tier

Master Theorycrafter

How long do you have to redeem kickstarter tier

I found myself wondering, after they send us our redeem codes, how long do we have to redeem them? A month? A year? As long as the game exists? I suppose a similar question could be made for the codes people got for mercenaries at GenCon.
    And, if we have, months, or even years in which we can redeem our code, then there's a couple of more questions.
    1) when we redeem, would we still be able to add the extra content to a account that has existed for the elapsed time span. Like if we had multiple kickstarter or slacker backer codes, could we add additional codes down the line, or would all backer tiers need to be merged at time of the accounts creation.
    2) For tier that include 1 year free drafts. Would the year start when the code was redeemed? Or does the 1 year begin for all those accounts at the same time, such that redeeming later means you would only get what was left of the first year?
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Patron-Officer
    keldrin@unnamed-council.com

Probably not going to be redeem codes. The likely thing is they'll gather our account names and give the bonuses to the accounts directly.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-Willy Wonka

Gigantisaur
    This question is partly answered here, since I had the same question:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26901

Can I merge accounts after a longer time (1 year for example), so that you don't lose certain Kickstarter Perks (like 1 year 1 draft a week free)?

Merging will only be allowed in a short window at the beginning of the game.
    There will be no merging allowed later on.
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...18944-blue.png

Grand King that loves collecting things twice because he thinks he's a pro player.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiany View Post
    This question is partly answered here, since I had the same question:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26901

Can I merge accounts after a longer time (1 year for example), so that you don't lose certain Kickstarter Perks (like 1 year 1 draft a week free)?

Merging will only be allowed in a short window at the beginning of the game.
    There will be no merging allowed later on.
    Yeah, I knew you wouldn't be able to make 2 accounts, then merge them down the line. But kinda thought it might be possible to merge a tier that had never been activated with a already existing account.
    But, doesn't sound like it.
    Patron-Officer

Judging by the fact that merging won't be allowed after a short period of time, the same could as well be true for redeeming your codes
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowelf View Post
    Judging by the fact that merging won't be allowed after a short period of time, the same could as well be true for redeeming your codes
    That sounds a reasonable assumption.
    Patron-Officer

If you don't redeem your KS rewards within 43 seconds, they automatically revert to my account. Sorry if that's inconvenient.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    If you don't redeem your KS rewards within 43 seconds, they automatically revert to my account. Sorry if that's inconvenient.
    This is not mission Difficult, this is Mission Impossible.

This code will self destruct in 5 seconds.
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...18944-blue.png

Grand King that loves collecting things twice because he thinks he's a pro player.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiany View Post
    This is not mission Difficult, this is Mission Impossible.

This code will self destruct in 5 seconds.

all i got too do is click too redeem!
    Attached Images Attached Images