Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Friday! Where is the update?

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...
    I could handle that. Playing HEX as a zombie would be bad-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengus View Post
    How about, if you don't tell me, I kill you instead?
    Oh no its the fuzz....RUN!

Master of Gifs
    More streams plz!

More streams would be cool. I find it a little odd that they only scheduled the one, to be honest, since they supposed have their brand new room specifically set up for streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepick View Post
    More streams would be cool. I find it a little odd that they only scheduled the one, to be honest, since they supposed have their brand new room specifically set up for streaming.
    Everyone was out of the office for 5-6 days at GenCon - I'm sure they haven't had a spare moment since they got back. If I had to guess, I bet we get one next Friday...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

HexTCG just tweeted "KS update is going to be a little later this afternoon."
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Noooooooooooooooooo

Gigantisaur
    I wonder what the reason is.

this suspense is killing me
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...18944-blue.png

Grand King that loves collecting things twice because he thinks he's a pro player.

Don't worry. They'll spoil another card as awesome as Wild Root Dancer, and I'll be forced to adopt a new love child. :-P

*flips table*