Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday! Where is the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblast View Post
    It would really have been nice if the non US / non GenCon attending Dragon Lord had a mail with the minutes of the infos released at the dinner.
    Missing a great dinner is already a big loss, missing on the gifts and the info is heartbreaking.~
    I think you missed the sarcasm in Gwaer's post.

Anything we found out was as a result of a carefully crafted plan to ensure Ben's wine glass was full ALL THE TIME!

More seriously, individually, or in small groups, we probably found out minor things that could technically be considered spoilers. Seems like everyone has decided to let what was said at the Dragon Lord dinner stay at the Dragon Lord dinner just in case CZE wasn't ready to say anything. Personally, maintaining the relationships I developed over those 4 days is much more important to me that taking any sort of risk by divulging anything I may or may not know about the game that hasn't been officially released.

Also, anything that CZE said "officially" is in the video of Cory's speech which is floating around the internet someshere There were no other official announcements, despite Gwaer's teasing.
    Last edited by hex_colin; 08-23-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Gigantisaur
    Did the Dragon Lords Dinner reveal the one and only true "Immortal" tier backer?
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I think you missed the sarcasm in Gwaer's post.

Anything we found out was as a result of a carefully crafted plan to ensure Ben's wine glass was full ALL THE TIME!

More seriously, individually, or in small groups, we probably found out minor things that could technically be considered spoilers. Seems like everyone has decided to let what was said at the Dragon Lord dinner stay at the Dragon Lord dinner just in case CZE wasn't ready to say anything. Personally, maintaining the relationships I developed over those 4 days is much more important to me that taking any sort of risk by divulging anything I may or may not know about the game that hasn't been officially released.

Also, anything that CZE said "officially" is in the video of Cory's speech which is floating around the internet someshere There were no other official announcements, despite Gwaer's teasing.
    How much wine was needed to get him to loosen up?

I lost track but he seemed to enjoy it immensely. I never asked what kind of red it was though.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    See what happens Cory when you are late - we get Puns, Parenting Advice and Rick Rolled!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoi_wwzbtQ
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Gigantisaur
    Well its 11pm here in the Uk - time to bale out and catch the update in the morning. Night All !
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by Dralon View Post
    I lost track but he seemed to enjoy it immensely. I never asked what kind of red it was though.
    It is important information, I need to know the correct dosage. Too little and he won't talk, too much and he'll go blackout. It needs to be balanced very carefully for maximum effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    this gave me the sad face :*(

It appears that we will be up to a twitch time update this time aka 5 pm PDT; hope i'm wrong though
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2..._shadowelf.jpg

Questions about hex? Check my FAQ, Want to work as a game designer?CZE's Apprentiship Program

Update on HEX front page!

It is starting.