HELP! so since wow tcg is done what about...

price support and or battlegrounds stuff?! is there any extra and or stuff that TOs can get to try and continue the events just a little further? (already printed/packaged stuff)

I was just coming here to post something of this nature.

I've got about 15 players that are thoroughly disappointed now. They enjoyed the Battlegrounds and were considering the move up to competitive play. Now, that can't happen. This is truly a devastating blow to our local gaming store. Some of these players won't come back because they only played the WoW TCG there. They hated MtG because of the atmosphere, they don't like Pokemon (which I'm a TO for) only because they don't feel it's competitive enough, and they can't stand Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardfight!! Vanguard, or Kaijudo for various reasons.

Everyone at our store loved the atmosphere, the friendly yet competitive spirit, and the chance to play on a larger circuit.

We're not angry at Cryptozoic - this really feels like a serious Blizzard botch and it feels as though Blizz is becoming more and more like WotC.

So my question is, how long do we as TOs have before our Battlegrounds kits stop? Was the most recent one the last? Our players would like to know, and they also want to know why the abrupt end - without any warning - as nobody saw this coming, or at least not from our area.
    Feign Death does not work on gravity.

Master Theorycrafter
    One of the games I could suggest switching to is Netrunner. Basically what we are doing is going to keep meeting up weekly, playing wow:cube, board games and random things.

I've tried Netrunner and so did several of our players and it's not our thing.

I'm still curious if this most recent Battlegrounds kit was our last or not. I'm trying to set up player support to help keep people playing for a least a few more months. I'm hoping Blizz sees their mistake and fixes it, but I'm sure not holding my breath on that one.
    Feign Death does not work on gravity.