Thread: [54th Card Breakdown] Everytime a Transcended transforms, an angel gets their wings!

[54th Card Breakdown] Everytime a Transcended transforms, an angel gets their wings!

Hello!

With the two videos from this week, I have now hit my 54th Card Breakdown! Today, I'm looking at Angelic Ascension.

If you've missed the previous video this week here is the link:
    Monday - Rampaging Tarasque

Its been a big week for me with a really hectic content release schedule, so thanks to everyone who has taken the time to watch one of my videos. Each view uptick keeps me motivated!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want more Hex content? Check out card breakdowns, PvE guides, and other Hex videos at:
    The SeriousBsnsGames channel

doing a great job. Your voice is excellent for narration. Do you do that for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Norious View Post
    doing a great job. Your voice is excellent for narration. Do you do that for a living?
    Well, thank you very much for the compliment!

I don't do professional voice work and these videos were my first foray into entertainment. So I'm very much an amateur who still has lots of room for improvement!

The compliments and critiques provided by the Hex community have really given me a lot to work with, so I'll keep on developing my content to make it more entertaining!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want more Hex content? Check out card breakdowns, PvE guides, and other Hex videos at:
    The SeriousBsnsGames channel