Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eternal Guardian
    We just take one and pass them until you no longer have any cards to pass. It has happened where someone has a different number of cards than they started with. The only time we exclude anyone is if they defended. If someone just managed to triple Suicide Squad everyone, but then gets hit by Faust, thems the breaks. I've been forced to return a SV to the line when Anti-monitor has hit. SVs are supposed to be rough.
    Go Fish

I can't find any local tournaments near where I live.. (Torrance, CA) I want to find some local event that does dc deck building game, but it's mostly magic.. Any advice on finding tournaments? I also want to find way to get FF promo card. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vbui0803 View Post
    I can't find any local tournaments near where I live.. (Torrance, CA) I want to find some local event that does dc deck building game, but it's mostly magic.. Any advice on finding tournaments? I also want to find way to get FF promo card. Thanks
    Second on this. L.A./OC is lacking in events. I've got a friend who works at a comic shop seeing if he can convince the owner to add this game to the shelves, but it's not looking good right now.

Is there anyway of getting the Felix Faust card in the UK? I already own the original game and I have a pre-order with my FLGS for Heroes Unite.
    What would I need to do to get FF?

For anyone in the Chicago Area, I think I've got my shop owner open to hosting an event but I can make a more persuasive case if I've got some buy in and numbers for people who would attend. Any interest?

Cryptozoic Employee
    For players in the UK, I will be sending Felix Faust promo cards to our distributor in your region in the very near future. Your local game stores should contact their reps in about 2 weeks and request these cards.

For players in the US, these promo cards are going out to stores over the next two weeks. Stores do not need to create events to receive these cards although it is recommended. They do, however, need to contact their Alliance sales rep. We don't have an infinite supply of these cards so make sure they request them soon!

For players in Canada, I have already sent these cards to all the distributors that we work with. Each one may have different requirements for their stores to receive these. Have your stores contact their distributors directly.

Thank you so much to everyone who loves this game! I hope you enjoy the promos!

The event I attended was over three months ago, will that store still get the promos we were supposed to get at that time or will they need to request them again or do a new event?

Also, are the playmats being sent too? Part of the event I went to said 1st and 2nd received a DCDBG playmat also.
    Last edited by Ruytoo; 01-29-2014 at 11:45 AM.

I can say that as a store owner, we have been waiting on the playmats for months now. Alliance is our worst nightmare as a distributor, but since they are the only place we are allowed to get the product, we are stuck.

Cryptozoic Employee
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbossjerry View Post
    I can say that as a store owner, we have been waiting on the playmats for months now. Alliance is our worst nightmare as a distributor, but since they are the only place we are allowed to get the product, we are stuck.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting these promo items. Please send me a private message with the name and location of your store. I will work with Alliance to get these playmats to you as soon as possible.

-Sara Erickson
    National Hobby Channel Manager
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

Been crazy trying to get a Felix Faust card. I've been to two different events where they were supposed to have them, and tried to work out a copy of the card through another channel as well. Completely ridiculous distribution!