Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New Promo Card: Felix Faust

Just announced. I'm really hoping one of my local gaming stores will host an event for this....I doubt it, however, since they cater mostly to Magic players and Warhammer 40k. Not sure how else I'd be able to get the promo without resorting to ebay scalpers (who really ruin the whole fun of promo cards).

http://cryptozoic.com/articles/fall-...ding-game-days

Thats a pretty beast super villian. That super power is pretty good as long as you have a discard pile. The first appearance is killer for people with good hands.

Matt mentioned that a promo starfire card would be given out with a preorder of the expansion from the site. The promo martian manhunter would also be given out in addition to the starfire card upon request. Maybe the felix faust card could be given as well, or perhaps pick two of the three cards. I already have manhunter so i would take the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by billyr View Post
    Matt mentioned that a promo starfire card would be given out with a preorder of the expansion from the site. The promo martian manhunter would also be given out in addition to the starfire card upon request. Maybe the felix faust card could be given as well, or perhaps pick two of the three cards. I already have manhunter so i would take the other two.
    That would be nice. I've been unsuccessful so far trying to get my LGS to host this tournament...

Is this promo card be avaible outside of USA?

Cryptozoic Employee
    Felix Faust is available in Canada for local game stores to request from any of the following distributors: Grosnor, Lion Rampant, or Universal. If you are in another country, fell free to contact us for more information here.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshirauma View Post
    Felix Faust is available in Canada for local game stores to request from any of the following distributors: Grosnor, Lion Rampant, or Universal. If you are in another country, fell free to contact us for more information here.

I will pass this along to my LGS. Thanks!!!

Has anyone received a Felix Faust card?

I'm wondering if the promo has even started yet? Throughout October, I called/visited both of the game stores I know of in my area a couple of times each, and even several comic book/collectable stores, and no one had even heard of the promotion. I provided links to the game store owners, but they didn't seem interested/likely in hosting the event.

Does anyone know of a way to get this card in the San Diego, CA area?

I've been watching eBay, in hopes someone might put it up for auction, but so far, I've been unable to find any reference there. Even Googling only brings me to the link in the OP. I'm quite anxious to get the Felix Faust card. I think the First Appearance Attack is brilliant, that it could really shake up a game, and be a lot of fun. I'm keen for the experience!

Quote Originally Posted by bclemins View Post
    Has anyone received a Felix Faust card?

I'm wondering if the promo has even started yet? Throughout October, I called/visited both of the game stores I know of in my area a couple of times each, and even several comic book/collectable stores, and no one had even heard of the promotion. I provided links to the game store owners, but they didn't seem interested/likely in hosting the event.

Does anyone know of a way to get this card in the San Diego, CA area?

I've been watching eBay, in hopes someone might put it up for auction, but so far, I've been unable to find any reference there. Even Googling only brings me to the link in the OP. I'm quite anxious to get the Felix Faust card. I think the First Appearance Attack is brilliant, that it could really shake up a game, and be a lot of fun. I'm keen for the experience!
    My store I go to in the Chicago Suburbs is signed up for the event. We have 20+ people attending tomorrow and NO PROMO or Prize Support. We are even listed on Cryptozpoic Event page running it.

Same here. I went to the DC event scheduled on 11/9 at my local game store, but the owner said he never received any promos or prize support. He confirmed that he did set up the event months ago and checked that his store was indeed registered under the events sections of the Cryptozoic website, but that he never received the support package.

The owner was very nice and let us play the copy he had available in the store, but everyone was a little upset that the promos and prize support were not available.