Thread: I've Got 5 On It - Threshold: The Hex Podcast article series featuring Themed Top 5

I've Got 5 On It - Threshold: The Hex Podcast article series featuring Themed Top 5

http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/ive-...on-it-inspire/

An article series where I discuss a themed Top 5 list detailing why I've chosen each card. First up, Inspire.

Matt

Interesting, I think you're going to have a lot of people disagree with you about the Sword Trainer - it seems to be the least popular inspire troop with most people!

I see Sword Trainer as the most powerful and influential of the Inspire troops.

I'm surprised more people haven't picked up on the synergy between sword trainer and mancubus, myself - I'd say mancubus makes a better addition to the white-red inspire deck than the sniper of Gawaine. That said, I'm very surprised you left the phoenix guard trainer off the list - we might not have a good diamond-sapphire inspire deck yet, but if one does appear I'd expect the trainer to be an important part of it.

Phoenix Guard Trainer was another one fighting for my 5th spot. I feel Inspire is going to be about being aggressive and I'd rather have all of my troops have Speed than Flight.

No love for the newest card reveal Flight trainer dude?