Thread: [FunktionFails] Top Uncommons

[FunktionFails] Top Uncommons

This post might be a little late, but my video wasn't! My quest to put out a piece of content each day till Alpha still continues for another day. With that said, I've got content ready for tomorrow and almost Friday as well but sadly I think that's where the road will probably end.

There were a few roadblocks today, which was part of the exercise / experiment. I've been working on learning a few new tricks etc to improve the quality of my videos, but by going full steam I haven't has as much time to use em. That and today's video could have been a bit better I feel like. Enough of that though, TIME FOR SOME CONTENT!

FunktionFails: Top Uncommons

Let me know what you think, I'm interested to hear what some of your top picks might have been. With that said though there was at least one card spoiled while I was doing post-production that will probably unseat at least one of the ones on my list.

Cheers!
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Aw; too many new cards to account for. I would pick Chimera over cloud titan anytime.
    Last edited by Derringer; 10-03-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Pretty hard to argue with most of those choices I think. As Derringer said, the newly previewed Chimera would probably replace Cloud Titan, but anything else I'd put in there would be just down to personal preference rather than actual power - Ambershire Instigator is cool but a little slow to get going, and Eye of Oblivion just because it fits perfectly into a deck I've been planning.