Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Notes from Alpha Launch Stream

Please, please, please stop speculating.

Let them get in a a few thousand people and see how the load is and then they will release more information/invites.

There was never an assumption that everyone will be playing on Tuesday, October 8th at 5:00 p.m. PST...

Just be patient and you will all have plenty of time to try out as much Alpha as you can handle, I am sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Really, stop whining. The way they initially said the waves would go I thought my tier (king) would be day 3/4. It now is sounding like I might be in week 2/3.

And I accept it because thats how an alpha is. Get over it or wait for beta.
    I don't think anyone is whining- they are just a little bummed because everyone is so so excited to play the game. Last week the talk was everyone would have access by the end of the week, now it is the end of the month. It is a very tiny little bit like waking up on Christmas morning and being told you will get your present on Lincoln's Birthday!

It is certainly not the end of the world, but don't be surprised if people blow of a little steam over the next few hours because of their disappointment. But that is all it is, just a little steam, no big deal.
    Cornerstone Guild: "I grow old… I grow old…I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethernaut View Post
    Last week the talk was everyone would have access by the end of the week
    Maybe you should pay attention to who is talking... because no one from CZE said that.

i know everybody wants their hands on Alpha, but just be patient. It's better for everyone if crypto takes their time to perfect their game/product.

Quote Originally Posted by nearlysober View Post
    Maybe you should pay attention to who is talking... because no one from CZE said that.
    No it was speculation to be sure.
    Cornerstone Guild: "I grow old… I grow old…I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."

I wish they'd give us the spoiler before the invites get sent out. It'd give us something to talk about while we wait.

If this is any indicator, some speculation:
    No one should expect a 'true' Beta until mid-December.
    With retail maybe kicking off April or May 2014.
    Tablet support around August or September 2014.
    (let me mention again, just speculating)

Quote Originally Posted by Aethernaut View Post
    I don't think anyone is whining- they are just a little bummed because everyone is so so excited to play the game. Last week the talk was everyone would have access by the end of the week, now it is the end of the month. It is a very tiny little bit like waking up on Christmas morning and being told you will get your present on Lincoln's Birthday!

It is certainly not the end of the world, but don't be surprised if people blow of a little steam over the next few hours because of their disappointment. But that is all it is, just a little steam, no big deal.
    People are niave if they thought it would be days. It's fine to hope for, but to seriously expect it is just silly. Look at any other beta/alpha from any company; they always have to start small.

So it is more on the whining side than letting off steam.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_artic_one View Post
    I wish they'd give us the spoiler before the invites get sent out. It'd give us something to talk about while we wait.
    Yea they said it was done, not sure why they don;t just post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    People are niave if they thought it would be days. It's fine to hope for, but to seriously expect it is just silly.
    If only we could all be so wise and knowledgeable as you. I assume you are posting from your meditation garden high atop a mountain in Tibet.