Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphical error on load up screen

Gigantisaur
    I have the same issue, installing flash, restarting and repairing doesn't do anything :/

~

I wonder if it has something to do will the graphics files not downloading properly. I'm waiting for my download to finish and noticed it isn't downloading all the files properly. On some of them it seems to time out and moves on to the next file. Here is a look at my card images folder:

http://i.imgur.com/7raHDj3.jpg

Maybe it is doing the same thing to other files.
    Last edited by Daer; 10-09-2013 at 04:36 PM.

I think this is it exactly, I'm a few repair installs in, it seems to get a little better each time.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Gigantisaur
    Aye it works for me now, someone accept my challenges!!!

~

Repairing over and over, same pink thing every time.

Still repairing, doesn't seem to be making any progress that I can see.
    Last edited by Malakili; 10-09-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Repairing has made no progress, just repairing the same files over and over. I'll probably just have to wait until they get their shit sorted out and redownload the whole thing from scratch, I can't think of any other option at this point.

Happened in my game too. Tried repairing, didn't help. May redownload. It's still possible to log in: just start typing in your e-mail, tab to password and click login.

I guess PC specs?
    GTX 770 on new beta drivers
    Probably only relevant stuff

Yeh I got this same problem now and managed to get in game by tabbin to put password in, but graphics were completely corrupt in game

Hero of Adamanth
    was getting same purple square thing, really just running the repair tool about 10x over and over and over finally i was able to get in
    Grand King + Collectors Tier + King x2! I must be crazy

Getting the same problem here after 4 repairs. On to number 5. I can't tab to anything on my screen or click on anything. Just the entire screen of a rotating pink/purple cube.
    -Zhazhou
    Judge Level: Uncommon

"I've been trying to remember things, CLEARLY remember things, from my past, but the more I try to think back, the more it all starts to unravel. None of it seems real. It's like I've just been dreaming this life, and when I finally wake up, I'll be somebody else. Somebody totally different!"