Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphical error on load up screen

Graphical error on load up screen

When i press play now on the patcher, it loads up until i get to the log-in screen and then i get this: http://imgur.com/sORTu3i

A Resolution found below:
    Quote Originally Posted by poptasticboy View Post
    Good news! I tried the "Repair Install" button and it worked, I'm in!
    Last edited by Stok3d; 10-09-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Dont know what else there is to say

Forgive me on this as I'm not sure if this is flash based, but do you have the latest version? http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ ?

Else, lets start here and answer the below:

Quote Originally Posted by Bossett View Post
    My System:
    <Describe your environment, include attachments if you have them, dxdiag logs, driver versions, recent changes, etc.>

Client Details:
    <Describe the client, how it was installed, was it upgraded, what version is it, etc. Describe your in-game settings, including defaults it used. Describe previous settings, and things you changed.>[/FONT][/INDENT]

I don't know what else there is to add. When the patcher says "Patching complete!" I click "Play Now". The patcher closes, the Hex screen opens and there are just a set of rotating pink squares appearing and disappearing in front of the screen, just like in the screen shot linked above.

Restart your computer and try it again. If this doesn't work, try redownloading the program. Else still doesn't work, please wait for further technical assistance or let us know if you find a work around.

Regardless, we need more info regarding your computer, video card, video driver, and operating system. That would help quite a bit.

Im in the process of redownloading everything, will post what happens when it is done

Quote Originally Posted by poptasticboy View Post
    Thank you for this feedback. Editting Top Post