Thread: Email Bug? Not to hose myself...

Gigantisaur

Email Bug? Not to hose myself...

Hello, I'm a collector tier, and I thought it would be pretty crappy of me to not notify you that I received an email with the download link and my login credentials.

Usually I wouldn't post something that goes outright against my interest in playing the game early, but I thought I might notify you in case this moved some GK+ backer out of the queue for an email.

I would "hate"<--- (total honesty yep) if I also some how received those bonuses 'wrongly' so please.

Its not absolutely ALPHA related, but I figured the email infrastructure for sending invites...probably? Counted?

Either way I feel like I've done my civic duty.

Gigantisaur
    Enjoy playing HEX Alpha

~

Quote Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
    Hello, I'm a collector tier, and I thought it would be pretty crappy of me to not notify you that I received an email with the download link and my login credentials.

Usually I wouldn't post something that goes outright against my interest in playing the game early, but I thought I might notify you in case this moved some GK+ backer out of the queue for an email.

I would "hate"<--- (total honesty yep) if I also some how received those bonuses 'wrongly' so please.

Its not absolutely ALPHA related, but I figured the email infrastructure for sending invites...probably? Counted?

Either way I feel like I've done my civic duty.
    Thank you. That's incredibly honest of you. If you don't mind, could you please create a ticket here with your user name, your email? http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/

That would really help us track what happened with our records.