Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Stuck at Loading Data...

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyjoe View Post
    Didn't look like there was one, think the servers couldn't handle the load last time, so they did something with them.

We might end up having to wait a day or two unless they can get on it soon.
    well, thanks for the replay mate, guess ima heading out n walking my dog then, hope the thing gets done after i come back : /

Quote Originally Posted by Rupansansei View Post
    well, thanks for the replay mate, guess ima heading out n walking my dog then, hope the thing gets done after i come back : /
    It's up to Hex when they want to get around to fixing this issue, but yeah probably find something else to do. There was something about opening port 9933 but it was too vague.

Edit: Ran it for the sixth time or so, managed to get past the loading data screen. I have no idea how, but I guess just keep starting it up until it works. Again, maybe it's a server thing.
    Last edited by slipperyjoe; 08-26-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Alright, I'm not sure if this will work for anyone, but it did for me. I am running Windows 8.1 and had to download the Hex installer from the Gameforge website, rather than the Official Hex website.
    Link: http://en.hex.gameforge.com/#/

You are all posting in the wrong forum. This is the alpha forum. It's been defunct since April. Please go to the BETA bug report forum to report any problems. Nobody is reading this forum anymore.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well