Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Call to Arms - AI Server Stress Test: CANCELLED

HEX Employee

Call to Arms - AI Server Stress Test: CANCELLED

Edit: This event has been cancelled. We will provide a new date, time early next week.

HEXers! We need your help in a mighty battle against... our AI server. IT'S MUCH SCARIER AND TOUGHER THAN YOU'D THINK!

For those of you in the alpha, we need to stress test the AI server. Please log into the game on Friday, 10/17 (that's tomorrow) and play games against the computer (AI games) from 5 to 5:30 pacific (that's Los Angeles time). We'll have engineers monitoring the server, client and generating reports. We need your numbers to really put some heat on this silicon scourge, so please participate if you can. Thank you!
    Last edited by Shaqattaq; 10-18-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Does this include tiers not already invited into the alpha??
    I would be more than happy to stress test for you, but I am a lowly Slacker Backer who unfortunately missed the Kickstarter.

Devoted Emissary
    Only minor useful, but for those in Australia (all handful of us):

That's 11am AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne, yadda) on Saturday the 19th.

Determined Zombie
    Is it possible to get a fix for those of us with empty alpha collections? I'd love to battle the insidious server!

Master Theorycrafter
    Meh doesn't sound likely any 250$ tiers get in for the weekend. Hope the test goes well and can allow more invites soon.
    KICKSTARTER Backer
    Hex Account Name - Alchemy

Winner of the Cup Hibbernathy, guild-internal double elimination Alpha / Closed Beta tournament
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

I'll be there and I hope to be streaming as well.

Mission Accepted!
    Grand King
    Lord of Snowcrest

HEX Employee
    I wouldn't recommend streaming this content. The entire point of it is to stress the server and possibly crash it. Doesn't make for good TV.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    I wouldn't recommend streaming this content. The entire point of it is to stress the server and possibly crash it. Doesn't make for good TV.
    Depends on the point of view... "Good TV" is rarely peace and happyness, if you look around what is running on TV around the world. Thus, the server crashing and whincing would make "good TV" indeed

That being said, I wholeheartedly wish us all that the server will rise and shine!
    Dragon Lord
    A Dragon Lord is never wrong. Nor is he right. He always bends the truth to be precisely what he means.
    Guild: The Unnamed Council

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Actually, now that you mentioned there might be a crash I'll tune in!

It's like watching an air show or a car race.