Thread: Are Lord/Lady names case sensitive?

Are Lord/Lady names case sensitive?

Are lord/lady names case sensitive? I doubt anyone has been able to try it yet because very few people would have more than 1 account and would want to try to set both of them to the same name.

If they are case sensitive then I think they not be should be (meaning madcap and Madcap are treated as the same name). I think there is potential for scamming/impersonating if Madcap and madcap are considered different names.

Along the same lines, do lord/lady names allow spaces or special characters ('Madcap' vs 'Madcap ')? What if I try pasting in unicode. These are all things I'll try out once I can create more than 1 account but perhaps this is something you can address first.

Whispers go to the same place between Madcap and madcap.

And No spaces will be allowed in release as of the last thing I heard about it. The naming filters weren't in place yet and everyone with a space in their name will likely have to pick a different name.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

On a similar note, how can I see my keep name? During account creation, something happened so I'm not sure what is my account name now.

Easy way - Start an AI game and you should see "ChampionName of LordSkull" in the bottom left corner.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector