Thread: Save Deck feature not working (?)

Save Deck feature not working (?)

Posting here instead of bug forum, just in case it's operator error. If so, if a mod could take the time to either move or delete this thread it'd be appreciated.

So here's the steps I take:
    1. In the deck options drop-down I select "New Deck," and give it a name
    2. I now build my deck
    3. When finished, I go back to that drop-down and select "Save Deck"
    4. Screen flashes/resets, at which point I back out to the main page and click "Play AI"
    5. My saved deck does now show up

The "Save As" function seems to work fine, but in my mind making a new deck and then hitting "Save" should be enough. Couldn't find this in the "known bugs" google doc so I'm not sure if it's actually a bug or some kind of "confirm" button somewhere I'm not seeing. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

It does, but it takes 30 seconds to a minute to register. If you try doing other things, eventually the "saved Deck" will appear in place of what you have done recently.

Devoted Emissary
    I had the same issue happen to me this morning. When I re-loaded the deck after giving it 5 minutes, instead of showing the full 60 cards, it said I only had 13 cards in the deck. I'll double check it when I get home from work though.

Update:
    Now if I load a "Deck X" and then hit "Save As" and give it a new name of "Deck Y", instead of making a new deck (like I would assume it would) it instead overwrites "Deck X" and renames it "Deck Y."
    Hopefully that wasn't too confusing...

I just tested this. Once you hit save, wait about 15 - 30 secs and the cards will "blink" or update and then it should be saved appropriately.

This is what I described in Step 4 in my original post, with the flash/reset of the screen. No apparent effect.

I'm having the same issue. It will save the deck name, but with 0 cards.