Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $2.5 Million BUY BETTER SERVERS

One of the purposes of this last major wave of invites was to put a massive amount of stress on the servers. Right now we have the minimum number of servers deployed to handle to expected load in an effort to identify areas where we can optimize the server infrastructure and code. If we throw servers at problems early on, we never identify load areas and never get a chance to optimize. I know it sucks not being able to get in the game after having patiently waited for the invite for so long, but it's an absolutely necessary part of the process. Every time the servers break due to load we find new issues and fix them. Every new issue fixed this way then reveals new areas that need fixes or optimization. We appreciate your patience through this process. Please continue to hammer on the game, and we will continue to fix problems as they arise.

Thanks

Rigid Buffalo
    Thanks Tranj; This really helps put things into perspective for those of us with little/no programming or IT experience.

And the OP never showed up.
    The same story in this type of topics.
    Grand King Tier Supporter
    IGN: Matsu

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    no pal, u cant say "i understand its an alpha but...", if u do well... u probably dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by Sergan View Post
    And the OP never showed up.
    The same story in this type of topics.
    Of course the OP doesn't show up. Its almost 100% just a throw away post made in frustration at not being able to login to something they were excited about and not some well thought out criticism the person decided to put together. Once the anger passed, he probably forgot he even posted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranj View Post
    One of the purposes of this last major wave of invites was to put a massive amount of stress on the servers. Right now we have the minimum number of servers deployed to handle to expected load in an effort to identify areas where we can optimize the server infrastructure and code. If we throw servers at problems early on, we never identify load areas and never get a chance to optimize. I know it sucks not being able to get in the game after having patiently waited for the invite for so long, but it's an absolutely necessary part of the process. Every time the servers break due to load we find new issues and fix them. Every new issue fixed this way then reveals new areas that need fixes or optimization. We appreciate your patience through this process. Please continue to hammer on the game, and we will continue to fix problems as they arise.

Thanks
    I would really appreciate it if someone could toss together a Developer Blog with [more] information like this in it. I'd like to know the Server spec's as well
    I see your big guild sig image and raise you an Adblock!
    Quote Originally Posted by jetah View Post
    I've seen enough hentai to know where thats going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    Hahahahahhahaha
    Fair enough

HEX Support: support.hextcg.com