Thread: Trapped in tournament lobby

Trapped in tournament lobby

When I click the play now button and select tournaments, I see the normal screen with a list of tournaments and the join queue button for about half a second, and then am taken to this:

If I click the textless forfeit button, I return to the list/queue screen for half a second before being transported back to this dead lobby. If I click into another area of the client (card manager, home, etc.) during that half second, the escape succeeds. The only semi-unusual and potentially relevant thing I can think of is that I have previously (about two weeks ago, I think) played through the first round of a tournament after which we were all stuck in the lobby waiting for two In Progress games that never completed (I waited ~3 hours, so I'm fairly sure of that). I've tried repairing my installation and waiting a couple of days, but the issue seems to be persistent.

dxdiag: http://txt.do/1t45

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iodomy View Post
    When I click the play now button and select tournaments, I see the normal screen with a list of tournaments and the join queue button for about half a second, and then am taken to this:

If I click the textless forfeit button, I return to the list/queue screen for half a second before being transported back to this dead lobby. If I click into another area of the client (card manager, home, etc.) during that half second, the escape succeeds. The only semi-unusual and potentially relevant thing I can think of is that I have previously (about two weeks ago, I think) played through the first round of a tournament after which we were all stuck in the lobby waiting for two In Progress games that never completed (I waited ~3 hours, so I'm fairly sure of that). I've tried repairing my installation and waiting a couple of days, but the issue seems to be persistent.

dxdiag: http://txt.do/1t45
    One of my accounts is also trapped in the same way. It must be an account problem as my other account is fine on the same system. The account that it trapped is the one I was hitting the queues with yesterday through bugged event after bugged event so I suspect one or more events failed to close. Hopefully it will be released at some point.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

I have the same error. Won my first round and was waiting out the second. There was one holdout match, so I continued to wait. Eventually everyone but one other person and myself forfeited. I closed out the box instead of forfeited. When I came back, I encountered the same error whenever I go to the tournament page.

Devoted Emissary
    I wish there was a quick fix for this, havent been able to play any tournament for weeks

I just went through and manually closed some open tournaments that were still going.
    You should be freed from dead tournament prison now, so please check.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/