Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed Tournament Bug Report Thread

1996 - after deck building, just went to tournament lobby and sat there.

I think I'm done with Alpha for now, god bless

I have a suggestion: For Alpha, change the deck building time to 5-8 minutes tops. This will let us test faster and not waste 20 minutes waiting.

Another suggestion is: Make the tournaments 4 man only. This will allow us to make it past one game and complete, and hopefully give the data needed to find the errors.
    Last edited by swigmonkey; 02-17-2014 at 10:33 PM.

I have yet to complete a sealed past round two in 10-15 tries, more specifically to the last 24 hours, 2 attempts to "unable to join game" on first match both times.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by swigmonkey View Post
    I have a suggestion: For Alpha, change the deck building time to 5-8 minutes tops. This will let us test faster and not waste 20 minutes waiting.
    Please leave it at 20 minutes!

Gigantisaur
    Done testing until the next patch. The system is really broke at the moment. Tired of testing and not even getting a first round game to launch. Deck building was fun enough but I have run too many attempts to get enjoyment out of just deck building now.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Any insight on what ended sealed tournament #1992 yesterday? I had made it to the third round and the tournament screen indicated that there was another player with 2 wins, but the finals never started and the event was marked as "closed".
    Editor-in-chief of FiveShards.com
    In-game: GPrime
    Livestream: twitch.tv/gprimetv
    Twitter: twitter.com/gprimetv

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Please leave it at 20 minutes!
    Can you explain to me why leave it at 20 minutes? It should take you no longer than 5 minutes at tops to build a deck in this format, and if the whole point is to actually just make sure tournaments work, it would be an improving in speed for many people.

I support halving the sealed deck building time temporarily. I feel that some people are abusing the clock (like going AFK for minutes before even building their deck, etc.)

I mean in every sealed queue I have been in, I have finished my deck well before the 6 minute mark, let alone 10.

For post alpha sealed tournies, 20 mins should be the standard. Right now though, we are here to test, not practice deck building skills.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

The Transcended
    I use at least 15 minutes each time. I get the basic cut in place in about 8 minutes (about 50 cards), then tweak down to 40 cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    I use at least 15 minutes each time. I get the basic cut in place in about 8 minutes (about 50 cards), then tweak down to 40 cards.
    How many people are doing this though? Versus how many people are abusing the system by going AFK?

That shouldn't even be a factor actually, thats a pet peeve. The real issue is testing the systems - we know the deck builder seems to be working for the most part, so the focus should be on finding out the causes of other issues. In fact, the 30 min between queues should be dropped too for now.

Like I said, this isn't meant to be used to practice for real games.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png