Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Features List and Implementation Milestones

The Transcended
    p2p "mail" and p2p trading are confirmed as in the plan. source links added.

The Transcended
    Auction House preview was given in the General Forums yesterday. Link added.

Er, is this a wishlist or an actual confirmed feature list?

If wishlist, please add multi-monitor support. Basically the ability to separate the UI into multiple screens. A great example would be to have your card collection on the left and your deck on the right. Or having two games running simultaneously on two screens.

The possibilities are there.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Er, is this a wishlist or an actual confirmed feature list?
    It's a little of both, with wishes in GREEN, confirmed stuff in BLACK. I'll add multi-monitor support in GREEN.

I'm really hoping for a free for all multiplayer format still. They've said they want to do things like 2v2 but I want 1v1v1v1. You can add that to the list if you want.

Also, Alpha is the phase where everything is implemented. Start of Beta usually marks a feature complete system and consists mostly of bug fixing.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    I'm really hoping for a free for all multiplayer format still. They've said they want to do things like 2v2 but I want 1v1v1v1. You can add that to the list if you want.
    OK I will.

Also, Alpha is the phase where everything is implemented. Start of Beta usually marks a feature complete system and consists mostly of bug fixing.
    I agree with your definition of Beta in general, but Hex is going to break that mold for sure. Some features have already been stated as not available until Launch. Others seem like they're going to slip out into Beta timeframe, for better or worse. Bottom line, CZE will need to start making money off the game at some point in order to continue development. If Hex is successful, then development on it will never really stop; things will just keep getting better.
    Last edited by Yoss; 01-30-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Personally I think this list would be better served to stick to confirmed stuff or stuff that CZE has said probably / eventually to. We can have another thread for a wishlist... that's just clutter here, especially if you're hoping to get CZE to chime in on actual (vague) timelines or order of completion.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

The Transcended
    The first 39 items, leading up to Money Beta, are all official. That's plenty for CZE to comment on, I'd think. All the green stuff is way down at the bottom.