Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Features List and Implementation Milestones

I'm just hoping the game actually comes out before I'm dead. Was tempted to request a refund today seeing as we're now six months past the original estimation of beta release with pretty horrendous instability and not a hint of draft or PVE. Sigh.

Veteran Gladiator
    Six months? Lol, my friend, you need to follow more computer game design, CZE has an ambitious list of (official) features even for an experienced computer game company.

It's going to take a while, sit back, play a little Alpha, don't burn yourself out, plenty of other games out there
    KICKSTARTER Backer - Keep name Gondolin
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by deathandtexas View Post
    I'm just hoping the game actually comes out before I'm dead. Was tempted to request a refund today seeing as we're now six months past the original estimation of beta release with pretty horrendous instability and not a hint of draft or PVE. Sigh.
    CIHYS?
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Time Bug
    Great job in putting this together Yoss

How about in-built client video streaming capabilities? Or a way that people can view matches that are going on? Probably super long-term but it will be pretty useful in promoting the e-sport cred for the game.
    IGN: Chocmaw | The Unnamed Council | Twitter

Yeah, we need a spectator mode, and on top of that, the spectator mode needs to also have a commentator mode. The spectator mode should be a modified UI that shows the playfield but neither hand, and you need a way for 1-2 of the people spectating to also be able to commentate on the action for the rest of the audience. The same thing could be integrated into the twitch streaming, so that people who aren't even logged into the client can view games and commentator audio in progress.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Yeah, we need a spectator mode, and on top of that, the spectator mode needs to also have a commentator mode. The spectator mode should be a modified UI that shows the playfield but neither hand, and you need a way for 1-2 of the people spectating to also be able to commentate on the action for the rest of the audience. The same thing could be integrated into the twitch streaming, so that people who aren't even logged into the client can view games and commentator audio in progress.
    I second this idea. It would definitely help out those of us who are trying to develop an e-sports casting experience, as well as lend itself to helping CZE accomplish its goal of creating a presence in the e-sports community. Good looking out, Ossuary!
    Aaron "Froatsylvania" Froats
    -- Host of Shardcast, a Hex: Shards of Fate Shoutcast

Froatsylvania YouTube channel
    Shardcast YouTube channel

My Twitch channel

The Transcended
    Added "Tutorials" near the end of Early Beta.
    Added # designtation to bugged features (I'll need help keeping that up to date)
    Moved "Friend List" into blue area, but with #

The Transcended
    Updated to show 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments are not GREEN, they're BLACK. Added reference link.