Thread: Coyotle beliefs

Coyotle beliefs

I'm sure every one here knows that the coyotle believe every thing happens at the same time. How do they justify this belief?

If every thing happens at the same time, how do they explain Coyotle being born or dying at different times. I would think they would have to question why some Coyotle are ghost and others are not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal...sophy_of_time)

i dunno how the doge people manage it, here's how Einstein managed it.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

I believe that there was a mention of different 'dreams'.
    So the Coyotle that lives now moves in the present-time dream. When he converses with his ancestors, he speaks with those who dwell in past dreams, and the future is yet to be dreamt.
    However, it being a dream, all is in the present moment, just not yet observed.

That's the best I can make of it with the information I've gleaned sofar.

Quote Originally Posted by MercTroop View Post
    I'm sure every one here knows that the coyotle believe every thing happens at the same time. How do they justify this belief?

If every thing happens at the same time, how do they explain Coyotle being born or dying at different times. I would think they would have to question why some Coyotle are ghost and others are not.
    Well obviously they don't explain how come Coyotle are born/die at different times since they don't believe different times are really a thing.

The Cyotle have magic that transcends time. They can communicate with their dead and unborn using that magic. And it's implied that at least some of them may be active time travelers. To them the idea of "before and after" are as mutable as "left and right" (wait, are we meeting up during my after or your after?).

When you can meet someone who already knows who your are one day, commune with their ghost the next, watch them die a week later, be invited to their baby shower which they attend as an old man, then years later meet up with them and introduce yourself...

Well, yeah, you might start thinking that everting happens at the same time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
    When you can meet someone who already knows who your are one day, commune with their ghost the next, watch them die a week later, be invited to their baby shower which they attend as an old man, then years later meet up with them and introduce yourself...

Well, yeah, you might start thinking that everting happens at the same time as well.
    Thanks... now I have Pepsi coming out of my nose.

Nice theorizing though!