Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules questions

mr Hyra, if i have a sun king card on my side and all of my conrfields are fliped face-down, can i still use a husker worm?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzmila View Post
    mr Hyra, if i have a sun king card on my side and all of my conrfields are fliped face-down, can i still use a husker worm?
    Yes. That is an effect, not a cost.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

When you're playing with a Useless Swamp deck, if you have multiple cards on the field that require you to discard a card for a special effect (like Infinite Figure's deal 1 damage) or a power Boost (like Herculeye's + 4 attack). Do you need to discard a card for each and every one, or you can you discard 1 card to activate all of their effects at once?

Each card requires its own discard for every effect. The discards are costs. They don't do double duty.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hi Mr. Hyra. If my opponent controls a Creature I own and I play Ska-pion in a lane where I control Temple of the Sun, can I use Temple of the Sun's effect on Ska-pion?

Quote Originally Posted by atcwfan View Post
    Hi Mr. Hyra. If my opponent controls a Creature I own and I play Ska-pion in a lane where I control Temple of the Sun, can I use Temple of the Sun's effect on Ska-pion?
    Cards with reduced costs enter play with those reduced costs. So no.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Icy Infiltrator is a 0 Cost "Spell" with 1 ATK and 5 DEF and an "enters play" effect. Is this the 1st Spell to turn into a Creature, or just a printing error?

Quote Originally Posted by Floop View Post
    Icy Infiltrator is a 0 Cost "Spell" with 1 ATK and 5 DEF and an "enters play" effect. Is this the 1st Spell to turn into a Creature, or just a printing error?
    Printing error. It is officially a Creature and not a Spell.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

For Carmel Camel, when it leaves play and all of the cards below are "discarded", do they trigger cards like Man-Witch?
    Man-Witch reads: Whenever a foe discards a card, deal 1 Damage to that foe.

So if my opponent had a Carmel Camel, would it cause them do take damage in this scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Floop View Post
    For Carmel Camel, when it leaves play and all of the cards below are "discarded", do they trigger cards like Man-Witch?
    Man-Witch reads: Whenever a foe discards a card, deal 1 Damage to that foe.

So if my opponent had a Carmel Camel, would it cause them do take damage in this scenario?
    No, those cards do not trigger any effects at all.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game