Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules questions

"This turn" will look forwards and backwards in time for the turn.

You have to discard individually. Costs never do double duty like that.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Two questions.
    1. Woadic Weirdo makes a card you reveal from your hand "Rainbow" this turn. Does this effect continue in all zones, or just the hand? (e.g.If I discard the card I revealed and FLOOP an Ancient Scholar to return a random Rainbow card from my discard pile to my hand, would the revealed card be eligible?)

Also, if the revealed card is a Creature card, it's not considered a Rainbow Creature this turn right?

2. Completely unrelated, Blood Castle increases any amount of damage dealt to an opposing Creature in this lane by 1. If You attack with an Immortal Maize Walker on a Cornfield (dealing triple damage), would it be ATKx3 +1, or would the extra damage be multiplied as well?

1. Yes, it is Rainbow in all zones that turn. It retains its card type. So if it was a Blue Plains Creature, it is now a Rainbow Creature.

2. Extra damage is multiplied as well.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

If I move damage from one Creature to another (with either Friendship Bracelet or Bog Ban-She Angel), and that Creature is down a Lane where an opposing Blood Castle exists, will it receive 1 more damage? Is there a technical difference between dealing/receiving damage and moving/swapping damage?

Hi Matt,

Loving the new cards. If I have an Impossible Possum going into my discard pile and another copy in my hand to discard, is it legal to return/discard indefinitely? And how will that affect a Black Paladin in play? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Floop View Post
    If I move damage from one Creature to another (with either Friendship Bracelet or Bog Ban-She Angel), and that Creature is down a Lane where an opposing Blood Castle exists, will it receive 1 more damage? Is there a technical difference between dealing/receiving damage and moving/swapping damage?
    Transferring damage is not taking damage, so they will not take additional damage.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by atcwfan View Post
    Hi Matt,

Loving the new cards. If I have an Impossible Possum going into my discard pile and another copy in my hand to discard, is it legal to return/discard indefinitely? And how will that affect a Black Paladin in play? Thanks!
    Good catch! Going to have to call this official errata: "...you may discard a card not named Impossible Possum from your hand..."
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

How does Learning Center affect an adjacent Learning Center? If I have a Celestial Castle, Learning Center, Learning Center, and another Celestial Castle, in that order from left to right, how much +DEF does each Creature get? +3, ?, ?, +3

What if I have Celestial Castle, followed by 3 Learning Centers? +3, ?, ?, ?

+3, +6, +6, +3

CC and 3 LC = +3 across the board.

Each one checks once, all at once.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hey there! 2 questions here:

1- I have a Landscape that has a frozen token on it. If I swap that Landscape using Musical Chair, will the new Landscape keep the frozen token from the old one or does it go away?

2- If Schoolhouse grants my Mantle Masher the ability of a Creature such as Boarder Collie which has in its text "FLOOP >>> Move Boarder Collie(...)",
    will Mantle Masher disregard the part of the text that mentions the card name and get to use the effect regardless?